Anarchy Online 1 5.00%
Ultima Online 4 20.00%
Final Fantasy XI (Beta) 0 0%
Other 6 30.00%
I Don't Play MMORPG's 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Post What MMORPG Do You Play?
Posted 2003-07-09, 04:55 PM
What MMORPG do you currently play? Please choose from the list, post another one not listed that you play, and feel free to comment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:04 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
Should have made it a multi-choice poll
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:12 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
I played ragnarok online, and I'll continue to play it soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-09, 07:35 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
None sicne they make yo pay.....batsards..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:34 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
"Star War Galaxies" and also "Earth & Beyond"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-10, 10:13 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
UO currectly (on Penguin's Shard) but I might go back to Ragnarok Online sometime. What kind of characters do you have K_A?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:06 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
I had a lvl 39 Theif right before they went P2P.

I had just started about a week before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:18 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
Cool, I had a low 30s mage, a 15 or so merchant, and then my last slot was always changing for different characters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShade enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shade

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:21 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
If you guys are gonna talk about RO, please make a "Ragnarok Online Discussion" thread, or something of the likes, and stop spamming this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-10, 04:56 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
argh want to play the FF11 beta

I played Asheron's call 2 and now some text based games
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-10, 05:06 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
I got into the beta, but I also play the AO:Shadowlands beta which is pretty addicting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:41 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
JiDDaR said:
argh want to play the FF11 beta

I played Asheron's call 2 and now some text based games
AC2 sucked soooooo bad. One giant level treadmill. There was nothing to do in that game but fight monsters.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-07-10, 11:51 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
I don't really like MMORPGs that are just where you level up and kill shit etc. A good MMORPG has a lot of player interaction and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-11, 04:37 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
uncapped said:
I got into the beta, but I also play the AO:Shadowlands beta which is pretty addicting.
They send you 4 cd's ? or you d/l'ed the file?
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-11, 08:45 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
I have been accepted into the PC one and the PS2 one, but so far I have only gotten the PS2 one. It came with a disk, the HDD, and a huge manual. Still haven't bothered to set it up. Maybe I'll sell it, and just wait for the PC one to come.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-11, 09:46 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
plz tell me when you get the PC one

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-23, 05:29 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
me play Shadowbane. Anybody else play on Scorn server? oh and also anybody like "real" metal music to go along with MMORPG's like Arcturus, At the Gates and all the Scandinvian bands!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brachjones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrachjones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brachjones

Posted 2003-07-23, 05:30 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
Wow how did you like that incident on the shadowbane servers with the hackers?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-07-26, 04:46 PM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
I play this one http://www.mythofsoma.net nice game with a small tight community. Feel so lost in the masses in the big games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirak is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirak

Posted 2003-08-01, 12:39 AM in reply to uncapped's post "What MMORPG Do You Play?"
I was playing EVE:Online which was pretty damn fun, it was a pretty repetative game, like d2. So after the first free month, I didnt bother playing it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez