Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Need Account HELP ME!!!

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:14 PM
Edited*

Last edited by EX-Mania; 2003-06-10 at 08:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
airdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenairdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

airdawg13

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:17 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
No. We don't know you and chances are you are a leecher because you came here first thing. Post here more often so that the forum recognizes you and we will consider it depending on how you are.

Sorry for the inconvenience but we don't want people to come here, swipe an account and leave the forum for good... leaving us empty handed..

That's called Using... don't use the forum for our members accounts.. you must also contribute to the forum, it goes both ways.

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:20 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
Welcome to Zelaron.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:18 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
And he hasn't posted again lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:31 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
just waht i expected...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:50 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
what a useless imp...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:07 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
I do that to every first poster.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:28 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
Damn, you guys harsh on a person first time posting. I wasnt even expecting any one to reply. I guess it would help if I have posted a couple of times. Sucks though getting ur account banned... I still dont know why, only used map hack once in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
airdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenairdawg13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

airdawg13

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:30 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
So ur saying that if i post a lot of messages and people get to know me they help me out? Thats cool.
----...U Say Im Crazy.......Like It Is A Bad Thing....----
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

airdawg13

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:38 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
Actually, it wouldn't be very smart to ask for...items, accounts in your first post.

We all can see that you just joined, and none of us know you, at all. You can't really expect us to be that nice to stranger, right?

But I don't really think Ex need to edit out the whole post...unless he has posted something which would harm others. Most members won't just help a first-time poster anyway...Yet it's good for setting an example, right after the mass ban.

Nothing against you personaly, airdawg13.
That, and Welcome to Zelaron~

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:43 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
I got my account banned too and the fu-ked up thing about it is i never used any hacks!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
danny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendanny180000 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

danny180000

Posted 2003-06-10, 10:54 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
Its alright if i got edited out. I guess lota people round here dont like new people asking for stuff. I wouldn't give account to me either. Thx for replys though. Just thought that ive been giving people lot stuff on diablo that someone here would reconize "airdawg" I dont think a lot of people are playing classic USwest though...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

airdawg13

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:13 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
If you actully care about the fourm and read around, and you will find a begging thread, O wow how convenience, God once there mass account ban or dupe there always new ppl coming in, then couple days later you never seen them again. First thing they come in and do is either beg or whine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-06-10, 11:23 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
danny180000 said:
I got my account banned too and the fu-ked up thing about it is i never used any hacks!!
Ask bnet to restore your account, if you really didn't use hacks guess you'll get it back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser667 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User667

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:09 AM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
I don't think that will be the case.
Not when Blizzard has just banned 112k accounts. They didn't keep track of the exact reason why they closed a certain account.

So, they'll basically say you've used a hacked program, and your account will not be yours anymore. Blizzard isn't that nice, huh?

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:27 AM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
Yep, once they take away your account, good luck getting it back. I tryed e-mailing, talking on diablo in tech channel. All i get are stupid bots that say the same thing over and over. Oh well guess it is good my account got banned, I spent too much time playing that damn game any ways.
----...U Say Im Crazy.......Like It Is A Bad Thing....----
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

airdawg13

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:41 AM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
gosh these threads are everywhere. i am playing a game called find the thread. lol seems i found another. yes i am bored. lol

that is infact true about the account. u prolly can't get it back. all u'll get is the thing saying u lost it because u were either botting blah blah blah. u will just get that dumb auto response crap. ne way when i get all my crap together on that game again i will hook ya up bro. my aol instant messanger name is guesswho1908 let me know who u are and i will try to hook u up my best.

first i have to get my gear and char back up and then i can.

Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics, even if you win your still a retard.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Immortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenImmortalitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Immortalitus

Angry

Posted 2003-06-11, 03:44 AM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
Just start over... make a sorc and start doing some meph runs... today was my lucky day,i did 10 meph runs cuz i would bored and found shako, and titians.. it was my lucky day... after that i starting lagin like no other and i keep dying so logged off. oh and my right shift key stopped working too. l
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
IcEE BeAR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenIcEE BeAR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

IcEE BeAR

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:31 AM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
Keyboard = $9
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-06-11, 12:04 PM in reply to airdawg13's post "Need Account HELP ME!!!"
[-=Closed=-]

Off topic...

-Mr.Lee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee