Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post The Final Fantasy Council
Posted 2003-05-24, 05:49 PM
Greetings,
I am Kuja's #1. Being that Kuja is omnicient(all knowing) I have been entrusted with his knowledge. Anyone who seeks aid in Final Fantasy 7, 8, or 9 (FF1, 2, 3, 4, 5 AND 6 WERE before my master's liifetime and he despises FF10) come see me and in the RARE chance I can help I ask the other rodents who think they know to help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-25, 03:30 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
What in the fuck is this?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-05-25, 03:42 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
Read fool. I wish to aid the stupid and lost. Do not come here unless you need Final Fantasy help.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-25, 10:59 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
You must be stupid, you don't know stuff about FF3 or FF6? It's the same fucking game..

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2003-05-26 at 02:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:09 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
King I say that if you need help on FF7,9 OR 9 to ask me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:15 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
!King_Amazon! said:
You must be stupid, you know stuff about FF3 but not FF6? It's the same fucking game..
dont play any final fantasy games, but i find it funny that 3 & 6 is the same game

actually ive played only one final fantasy game, it was final fantasy adventure for game boy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:29 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
People just don't want to admit when they need help. They'll wander around the same cave or spend an hour trying to move something even though its too heavy.
Please enjoy this poem.

A human weak and small
trying to stand proud and tall
the weight on his shoulders is too much so he will fall
even as he is falling he STILL will not send out a distress call
after all
a person's pride is like a wall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-26, 10:32 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
kuja's #1 said:
People just don't want to admit when they need help. They'll wander around the same cave or spend an hour trying to move something even though its too heavy.
Please enjoy this poem.

A human weak and small
trying to stand proud and tall
the weight on his shoulders is too much so he will fall
even as he is falling he STILL will not send out a distress call
after all
a person's pride is like a brick wall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:05 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
I was pointing out that you listed 2/4 and 3/6, when they are the same games. 2=4 and 3=6, so obviously you only need to list one of each.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-05-26, 02:06 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
kuja's #1 said:
FF7,9 OR 9 to ask me.
Huh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-02, 10:54 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post "The Final Fantasy Council"
EetMorTacoz said:
I was pointing out that you listed 2/4 and 3/6, when they are the same games. 2=4 and 3=6, so obviously you only need to list one of each.
i would love to say that YOU are the stupid one!!! (dumbass)
next time get your facts straight about FF before you post such a dumb thing there is an FFII and an FFIV and suprisingly enough there is an FFIII and an FFVI but the point is that the dumbass americans f*cked it up and made FFIV> FFII and FFVI > FFIII because the original FF II and III werent released there.
This means that the TRUE order of games is as follows:

FFI Japan = FFI worldwide
FFII Jap. = unreleased in USA
FFIII Jap. = unreleased in USA
FFIV Jap. = FFII in USA (they also made it easier for the americans)
FFV Jap. = unreleased in USA
FFVI Jap. = FFIII USA
FFVII Jap. = FFVII worldwide
FFVIII Jap. = FFVIII " "
and so on...

However there is no reason why you should have been confused because the REAL FFII has just been released in the USA with Origins so you really should have got your facts right.
I wish the US would just learn to call the games by their proper names because it pisses me off seeing them always thinking theyre right by callin FFVI FFIII and FFIV FFII like you have just done now (but the point is that usually Americans realize there is a REAL FFIII and FFII but they cant be bothered to use the real names).
I hope all people who are confused about this topic of the name origins will read this post so they can see how they should really be called and not continue to confuse others
________
QR50

Last edited by Cecil; 2011-01-19 at 05:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Cecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCecil is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Cecil