Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2003-03-24, 12:38 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
i heart my pk sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-03-24, 01:07 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
pk sorcs can be fun if you never die :P

if they don't use merc max dr ahey just aren't a pk sorc. are they?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-25, 04:10 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
I like Druids (WEREWOLF) ive never tried the bear tho....Also into assassins both martial and traps.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:29 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Sorcs are the best no doubt because they can acttack long range and are cool.
I like sorcs for theese reasons...
Proves Battle.net people aren't rascsis
i dont know the rest why i like them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SadMade is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSadMade is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SadMade

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:30 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
I like sorcs for theese reasons...
Proves Battle.net people aren't rascsis
i dont know the rest why i like them
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SadMade is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSadMade is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SadMade

Posted 2003-03-28, 10:32 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
"racists"

only a few things i have racism on bnet about

trapsins`
jabzons'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-03-28, 11:47 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
SadMade said:
Sorcs are the best in PvP, yes, but that doesn't mean it has to be your favor class. I'd rather play some looked down class and have fun with it.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-28, 11:49 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
SadMade said:
why must ppl automatically think 1 class is the best....... as well when will u ppl learn that each class has an advantage and disadvantage toward another there is..... tt......

if u meant to say "[i think]Sorcs are the best in PvP..."(SadMade)
but putting "Sorcs are the best in PvP...." is a diff meaning u get my idea

anyway back to topic, IMO there all so good due to there advantages im moving from class to class goona have to say Barb/Soser/Zon/Sin are my fav they are gr8
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-03-28, 11:58 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Thing is, a Skilled Player + a Well built Sorc and Teleport, Good connection, it is hard to catch the sorcy. Unless the sorc double-tele at some point.

That's why most people will think sorcs have an edge over other classes in PvP.

I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-29, 02:26 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
It is so easy to get a sorc that teleports. All it takes is a little patience and timing. I have a friend that is the best sorc player I know, and he could never beat my barb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-04-12, 10:37 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
patience and timing? if you dont use 100% absorb like a public player, you won't have "patience" if someones is constatnly coming by you setting hydras/orbs/ or ts's hitting you..

i think asn is best sorc killer ..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-10, 11:11 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
whites have ruined sorce pk ;( but still its fun to find a couple legit pk sorces every once in a while, 1 wring can ruin the whole game for a sorce pker
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-05-10, 02:11 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
i love to own white users with my sorc, i have a cham wf on her with a blackhorns and 08 valor.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-10, 04:30 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
does she use white charms also : /
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-12, 12:16 AM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
nope, i used to have hex on her, but that was only when she was melee
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-12, 12:59 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
err i meant hex :P i get west hacks confused sometimes..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-12, 04:16 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
i definatly like assa best i find them so fun incredible speed,dmg just all together fun... and not too easy
I do have a sorc and play europe but she is fun once in a while but gets boring...
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:56 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
Barb in the morning..Barb in the evening...Barb at suppertime..When you ahve Diablo ..you can have Barb all the time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell_SpawN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell_SpawN

Posted 2003-05-12, 09:04 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
barb gets boring if u duel merc sorcs/bowzons with slow >.<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-05-14, 11:15 PM in reply to Apoq's post "Your favorite class"
I think BvB is boring as well.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Senesia