Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Angry Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)
Posted 2003-03-08, 09:11 PM
many of my friends on my friends list , so on, off d2 have been saying that people get failed to join game for about a week of a span, most of the people have expierenced it this month, or the last of last month, it lasts about 1 week, and it sucks for all you d2 players, I have it now, and even if i restart, it wont join games, just a warning, this probably isnt a true statement, but it is heard around b.net ...

Maybe somthing to do with the duping I figure.

0_o
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Perfectshot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPerfectshot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Perfectshot

Posted 2003-03-08, 09:41 PM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
it is call a dead body if you were in a game with a person with the dupe module on you are screwed! This could be permanent
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-03-09, 04:12 PM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
redcomet said:
This could be permanent
this IS permanent

blizzard even said themselves they CANNOT restore characters and WILL NOT restore characters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-03-09, 07:38 PM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
they might change their mind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-03-09, 07:42 PM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
First off, they are reffering to the Failed to Join Game error not the bad dead body error... My theory on this situation is as follows. When you get failed to join game error its most likely due to blizzard's effort to cut down on the botters, if you were botting and this happened then thats why. If you werent botting when it happened then i do not know. As far as the bad dead bodys go, they are permanent, blizzard will not change their minds. They know you were doing something illegal otherwise you wouldnt have a bad dead body, therefore you violated their TOS and are lucky all they do is no restore that char.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-03-11, 09:24 AM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
when i was botting i saaw that my sorc couldn´t join any games anymore .. i switched off comp and w8 2-3 hours then it worked again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOtaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Otaku

Posted 2003-03-11, 12:37 PM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
~MOVED~

-FunkyDo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FunkyDo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFunkyDo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FunkyDo

Posted 2003-03-11, 04:15 PM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
as soon as 1.10 comes out it will probably cahnge, i got the same shit with my us.west druid i used to test all new hacks on him but tha i used yay and he is screwed oh well
======================================
damn the dupers
WUT UP!?!@#!#!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xxwgmxx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxxwgmxx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xxwgmxx

Posted 2003-03-12, 06:16 AM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
lol fu damn the dupers u tried it urself read herzog_zwei´s post ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Otaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOtaku is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Otaku

Posted 2003-03-12, 06:52 AM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
ehhe one thing is that herzog post was a fake Wasent herzog who wrote it!
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skyd-sven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyd-sven is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Skyd-sven

Posted 2003-03-12, 11:34 AM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
well failing to join is a glitch as i see it.
it only happens too me when a room drops, the best way i found to get around this is to switch chars make a new room play in it for a few mins then go back too the frist char and it should be able to make/join games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2003-03-18, 05:25 PM in reply to Perfectshot's post "Diablo2 Failed To Join Game (2 Days Now)"
I also have the failed to join but i think i got my IP banned because first off all of my accounts and all characters get Failed To Join Error. I try reinstallin the game with Different Cd Key for LOD and Classic. Doesn't work but my friend goes on my account and he can join games ppl say that it might be of a trojan or is that tru i don't no? or did i just banned for like 1 month or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fuzzy_mulez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuzzy_mulez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fuzzy_mulez