Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Metroid Prime
Posted 2002-04-22, 02:19 PM
Ahh, how long has it been since a Metroid game was releases? Yes it has been years. But now it's looking better then ever on the gamecube.

I can't wait for it to come out so I can buy it. What do you guys think of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTyrian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tyrian

Posted 2002-04-22, 02:33 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
that game looks cool
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-22, 05:13 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
It looks fucking amazing! The HUD imaging on the inside of Samus' helmet looks so awesome! It's going to be the flagship title on the Gamecube, I will guarantee it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-23, 05:19 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
yea and the graphix r awesome
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
GameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGameCube is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-23, 03:43 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
The graphics are amazing. The whole game is going to be badass. Most of my frinds are angry that it's mostly in first person, though. Not me! It's gonna fucking destroy, and that's all there is to it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-24, 05:25 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
i know. is there multi on that game?
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Grin
Posted 2002-04-24, 05:32 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
Metroid Prime is going to be a kick ass game.
All Zelda games kick butt!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Link is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLink is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Link

Posted 2002-04-24, 05:57 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
yea, it is
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-24, 03:02 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
I don't know if there's multiplayer options. Damn, that would be fucking awesome if it did though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-24, 07:06 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
i know; it would be sweet!
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-25, 08:46 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
Quote:
Originally posted by GameCube
i know; it would be sweet!
do you have to make confirmatory replies to every thread?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-26, 10:33 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
of course, im the mod
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-26, 03:38 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
*scratches head* and?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-26, 06:22 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
yea, i have to post every day
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube

Posted 2002-04-27, 01:48 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
Does anyone know what the expected release date for this is?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-27, 12:27 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
Nope, but I wish it would have online play...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-04-27, 01:09 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
Quote:
Originally posted by GameCube
yea, i have to post every day
you're right, you really should. you're missing the point though, your posts every day are supposed to be in some way benificiary. Right now a good half of them are not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-27, 01:51 PM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
lol...
[img]http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/fury/furyultracopy.jpg
[/img]

http://www.gca-forums.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFuRy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FuRy

Posted 2002-04-28, 07:39 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
Ah, I've been looking for some people that share my views on Metroid. I'm surprised none of my friends are thinking this is gonna be the best game for GC for a while...The games of a system get best in the middle of the life of the system, then nose-dive after a climactic super best game. Afterwards, there is no guarantee that the system will last. It's the same with EVERYTHING. But GC may swim out a lot farther than anything else thinks it might, it may entertain far into the future. Right now it's still being toyed with by game companies, so none of these games demonstrate its full potential. Um, but then I just can't seem to explain this little flukey outlier in the data...Metroid Prime...
well it's overwhelming to be back after two months of not being here, what with all the posts...anyway what the hell is this hp and level and element business? i still don't understand gold as it is. are we to be preparing for some sort of evil zelaron showdown and we have to accumulate as much cybornetic crap as possible? 'cuz if that's so...i'm cannon fodder. that's it. even if i have an angelic sword, an apache helicopter, and several pseudo hydrogen/nuclear/thermo nuclear/flaming dog shit in a bag/doomsday device/things you people hate me so much you'll just strip me naked and hurl me into the enemy fort.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
lukmonsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenlukmonsta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

lukmonsta

Posted 2002-04-28, 10:37 AM in reply to Tyrian's post "Metroid Prime"
yea, the GameCube only has 1 FPS and could really use some good ones (like metroid prim ans PDZero)
Sovereign's REAL sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

GameCube