Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new here" post)
Posted 2003-02-23, 12:31 PM
Who wants to be my friend. ? Im new here

.g3aK-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.g3aK

Posted 2003-02-23, 12:32 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
We all do?.....

Welcome to the forum!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-02-23, 01:10 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Yeah Welcome !!
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-02-23, 01:35 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
<---- Feels so so very special.
.g3aK- That's not wall hack! .|. ( ^ _ ^) .|.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between.g3aK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

.g3aK

Posted 2003-02-23, 02:13 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
ill be your friend because ur new and you already have a good avatar
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-02-23, 02:14 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
GIVE ME A S
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-02-23, 03:00 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
.g3aK said:
Who wants to be my friend. ? Im new here

.g3aK-
No
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-02-23, 06:54 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
hi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2003-02-23, 08:35 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Hey...I'll be your friend ..I'm everyone's friend on here (except the sluts...) and I'm REALLY good friends w/ Bob hehe
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-23, 08:44 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
(except the sluts) besides the fact she acts like a slut herself sometimes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-02-23, 09:07 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Silverjinx18 said:
Hey...I'll be your friend ..I'm everyone's friend on here (except the sluts...) and I'm REALLY good friends w/ Bob hehe

Why are you so prejudice against sluts? Everyone needs love..

Btw, Who are the sluts around here?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-24, 11:41 AM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
khwiii said:

Btw, Who are the sluts around here?
Yea where are they???? I want some sluts!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-24, 06:12 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Gsus said:
ill be your friend because ur new and you already have a good avatar
Agreed, very nice Avatar... it speaks so loudly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-25, 02:11 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
I think Silver is referring to Belle_Dame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-02-25, 10:19 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
that's a big ass duh...and how in the hell do I act like a slut?? I don't comment on my sex life 24/7 because I don't have one...I don't talk about my huge boobs because there aren't any to be found...I've posted my picture up here a few times, but so do other folks...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-26, 09:08 AM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Sorry if you thought I was implying that you were a slut, I didn't mean it like that. I was jsut kidding all around, i have a slut... Oops.. I mean girlfriend.

Btw... I never saw your picutre, so I just picture you as liv tyler with elf ears on. LOL.. not a bad picutre.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2003-02-27, 05:49 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Weird.................. ( )
.g3aK- That's not wall hack! .|. ( ^ _ ^) .|.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

.g3aK

Posted 2003-02-27, 06:01 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Sure and Welcome! (Don't tell anyone but I'm new here too lol)
:cats:

N-C-DeathWind

(I like your Avatar BTW =)
"Go back to the pit from whence you came!"-Gandalf The Gray

"They have a troll!"-Legolas son of Thuranduil

Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky, Seven for Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone, Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die, One for the Dark-lord on his dark throne, In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie. One ring to rule them.One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them, In Mordor where the Shadows lie....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
N-C-DeathWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenN-C-DeathWind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

N-C-DeathWind

Posted 2003-02-28, 01:59 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
Well it's a good thing you type your name after every post or I might forget who you are after seeing your user name .001 seconds before.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-03, 08:58 PM in reply to .g3aK's post "Ello. (nother stupid. "Hello im new..."
im new 2 -.- but from the looks of it im not the only one
The dark Executor >
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Executor[Gk] is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExecutor[Gk] is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Executor[Gk]