Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Halo 1 questions
Posted 2003-02-19, 09:33 AM
first off, bought the game last friday and played it all weekend. my god what an awsome shooter. second is there anyway to add bots to multiplayer, and is there any other vehicles for multiplayer besides the ghost, warthog, and scorpion?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-02-19, 10:07 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Halo 1 questions"
no there are no other vehicles and in multi player and i dont know what u mean by bots, if you mean computer players no you cannot but i hope halo 2 has em
HALO ROCKS!!
ScrapsTheDog
(look for me on bnet....i hook u up)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScrapsTheDog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScrapsTheDog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScrapsTheDog

Posted 2003-02-19, 11:22 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Halo 1 questions"
Actually yes, there are other vehicles, but I can't remember their names. There is the Ghost and one that has the same colors as the ghost. One just hovers over the ground adn the other can actually fly in the air all over and use the big green shot those big dudes fire at you. BTW, if you have a Pistol, shoot those big dudes in the back once and they die!

Just a pointer in there for ya, just in case you didn't know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-02-19, 12:04 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Halo 1 questions"
To put more vehicles, you go to settings of a custom game and make sure you put them on. there are 3 in total for multi.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-02-21, 08:51 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Halo 1 questions"
yea i know theres 3 for multiplayer... the Warthog, the Ghost and the Scorpion... but its missing the Banshee and the purple tank from single player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2003-02-21, 06:16 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Halo 1 questions"
Yea the Banshee is badass. And BTW you cannot use vehicles on most boards.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dmaster

Posted 2003-02-22, 05:06 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Halo 1 questions"
If you want to get a flyer (I forget the real name) in the mission with the snow (the one where the guy is just getting into his flyer) then run up to the flyer before the alien can get inside of it and there you go, you can start flying. But just inside that level, of course.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2003-02-22, 07:11 AM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post "Halo 1 questions"
You can't use Banshees on multiplayer. You can't use Covenant tanks, periond.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy