Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

Posted 2003-01-24, 05:43 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
what is 159 ed buriza worth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-25, 12:23 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
Dieselonia said:
On USWest:
Unid String
Unid Nosferatus Coil
Unid Occulus
1 soj each
Exterminator said:
what is 159 ed buriza worth?
Not even 1 soj.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-25, 10:20 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
6% Arreats,

Unid. Shako

3% Bul Kathos WB

+2 to all people cept' amazon and druid Valor(with ber rune)

and...

249 Cruel Mythical of Quickness

(EAST)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-25, 10:42 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
arreats - 2 sojs
shako - 2 sojs
bk wb... 3% might be 2 or 3 sojs not sure
valor depends on the enhanced defense i think... but if its 180%-, 7 sojs maybe? 185%+ 8-9?
cruel mythical sword of quickness... 1 if ur lucky, more if its socketed
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-01-25, 01:53 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
its 2 socketed. ooh and 2 more

havoc' marked doombringer

ETH Zod'd Hellslayer

Last edited by uncapped; 2003-01-25 at 04:43 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-26, 12:30 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
o comon, are u shure 40????? i thot 2, lol
: )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-26, 12:31 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
o yeah, that was for, wf,
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
duyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenduyzer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

duyzer

Posted 2003-01-26, 02:59 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
1st: what is Gravepalm Sharkskin gloves worth

2nd: please dont double post duyzer, there is an edit button for a reason
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2003-01-26, 08:43 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
Whats a 4 socket Archon plate +91 life worth?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
chefazn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenchefazn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

chefazn

Posted 2003-01-27, 07:57 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
2 Open Socket Cruel Myth of Quickness is prob like 3-4 sojs.
Eth Zoded Hellslayer, maybe 3 sojs?
Havoced Doom is prob like 9-10 sojs?
4 Socket Archon with 91 life is like 2 sojs?
Gravepalm is nothing.

The "?'s" indicate that I'm not positive, but if I had to guess, that is what I would say.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-27, 08:03 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
4 socket Archon of the Wale is worth +WF!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-27, 08:04 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
With nothing in it? Doubt it. A 4 socketed Archon of Whale with 4 40/15's is worth a Wf and Con Ring maybe, but not unsocketed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-27, 08:06 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
In europe the price for a clean is very expensiv.

Damm lol.. only 2 sojs for a Archon of the Whale... VERY CHEAP.

Godly cruels seems to be cheap on US Realms
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-27, 09:23 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
Well, that 2 sojs could be off, I'm not sure, but I do know that in East its not a Wf...

Yeah, nothing is really worth anything other than bugged shit on East, kinda sucks, but oh well, if you can't beat em, join em!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-27, 09:39 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
Hm. . .
how much does one 40/15 ias jewel cost XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
chefazn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenchefazn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

chefazn

Posted 2003-01-27, 12:52 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
10-12 sojs on East
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-27, 06:45 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
WTF TITUSFIED the jeweler Archon of Whale worth shits load man ppl pay over wf++ for them wtf u thinking....
by the way how much is a 0.8 wf worth??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-01-28, 08:46 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
Are you serious?!?! I have tons of armors like that!

Can I get a confirmation, because if so, I'm gonna start running shopbot again and load up on em!

EDIT: I guess it just doesn't make sense to me. If 40/15's are 10 sojs, then 4 of them are 40 sojs. If the armor itself is worth 40 sojs (Wf like you said), then why would anyone socket that armor with those jewels (Worth 80 sojs to make) and trade it for about 50 sojs....?

Last edited by Titusfied; 2003-01-28 at 08:48 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-28, 10:00 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
a rare ammy with:

frost nova (30 charges)
2 to sorc skills
44 life
all resistances +11
25% magic find

... soj wise and cash wise
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)

Last edited by DragonDPT; 2003-01-28 at 03:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-01-28, 12:11 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "How Much Is This Worth?"
Unid Shaefers Hammer on US West??
Feb 05 2003 22:21:35 Windforce (Unique Hydra Bow) <-- Ohh hell ya
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dieselonia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDieselonia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dieselonia