Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post Kill my sorc..
Posted 2003-01-17, 06:38 AM
Kill my sorcereress, But you may NOT use a necro;sorce;assasin
To do this... ill pay 1 soj .!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:22 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
I'll kill you...you insolent twit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-17, 06:57 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
i'll kill you to
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:09 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
i can try, but im gona make one rule . NO ACT 1 ROUGE MERC!!! MSG kronix0 on aim or *kronix on useast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-01-17, 07:32 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
LOL i would say no merc period, cause if you use a zon all the sorc has to do is grab a merc thats under lvl 9 and she will take almost all the hits for you... and wont get hit nearly as much.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-01-17, 11:25 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
If you are on west I will own Joo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-18, 11:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
Uhh that rule is gay my merc is cool stfu...

Dont diss teh merc biotch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-18, 10:33 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
Usually I like it when the sorc uses a merc, she wil think she is invunerable and just tele like mad... 1 good timed ww and its over for her.. and her merc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-19, 12:27 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
Man i have a Wf and 2 white rings...I don't have to worry about the sorcs' attacks so i just multi like mad... the merc usually doesn't stay alive that long. Then i GA the sorc )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-19, 11:23 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
when the sorc uses a1 merc you just have to live long enough to let the rogue move shoot her and redirect your shots back at the sorc. if they are from a2 you usually only have to worry if they teleport directly on top of you in which case they can probably kill you quickly with alot of physical and elemental damage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-19, 01:07 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
u fucking queer. having me not be able to use my asn is like taking away my candy. one good dragon flight and you're gone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-19, 06:54 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
uncapped, depends you'd have to deplete his mana pool also, and if you know just one secret assassins are dead -.-

i know "THE" secret for dueling assassins, uncapped i can show you, and i can show you how to kill the smarter sorcs who try to do it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-19, 07:45 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
what realm
/w *thesuck for duels.
I use only legit but will be happy to take anyone on 1v1 in a friendly duel =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-01-20, 06:59 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
even though alot of people have been talking about west, slaynishs sorc is merc sorc on east
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-21, 09:40 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
account?
/w *thesuck for duels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendirkdig is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dirkdig

Posted 2003-01-21, 01:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
it is *Slaynish5
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-21, 05:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
gg slaynish
/w *thesuck for duels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

dirkdig

Posted 2003-01-23, 07:17 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
Yeah you dueled me? Damn barbes... Your blade is nice too... Rofl i didnt do too good =/ ---

Pwnd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-23, 07:18 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
NVM u can use an assasin... And a sorcereress err nvm i dont duel good with sorceresss'ssss
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-24, 05:34 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Kill my sorc.."
yay! now i just gotta buy a new pair of scissors since i sold mine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped