Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Arrow No More Easy Muling?
Posted 2003-01-18, 10:31 AM
Check this out from BNet---

The Diablo II character policy has always been that characters need to be "burned in" by being played at least 2 hours in the first 48 hours, or be subject to expiration. Earlier in the week, as part of normal realm upkeep, we expired all such characters. It quickly became evident that large numbers of individuals had not been playing their characters for the required 2 hours in order to prevent them from expiring. Due to the volume of complaints about expired characters, we have decided to do a one-time restore. We will not repeat this, and will make sure that the warning about character expiration rules is burned into your brains. We apologize for the confusion that this seems to have caused.

Looks like no more easy muling. We are gonna have to log our chars in for 2 hours in the first 48. So much for all my pindle mules!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2003-01-18, 12:27 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
nope. there will prolly be a bot for this. it seems simple enough, that even i could make it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-18, 05:58 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
its called leave ur char on, and walk away...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-01-18, 06:11 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
wow i'm lucky all my mule chars are lvl 70+ Lol btw yea don't need a bot to do this just get in and walk away...lol Pluss i still have a char i have never once been in a game with...I wonder why
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-18, 06:11 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
omfg, thats been there forever people.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-01-18, 06:15 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
Yea true they show you this message when in the process of making a new char.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-18, 08:55 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
seriously, did they use this same thing for regular d1 its been so long since ive played it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-18, 09:14 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
Holy shit, thats bull crap! Thanks for telling us though .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2003-01-18, 09:22 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
damn that sux
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-19, 12:11 AM in reply to Raxnara's post "No More Easy Muling?"
It may have been a rule forever, but the mules/accounts that I have created to store my pindle findings have never been logged in for 2 hours, so this is actually a change in the way they enforce the policy, not in the policy itself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara