Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Post Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just Dbz Chat
Posted 2003-01-14, 07:44 AM
Hi im new to zelaron so no taking advantage of me If u have any questions on dbz, FIRE AWAY, or just want to chat bout gokus bad ass fists of fury, FIRE AWAY AT THAT TOO!

o ya im expecting ADM.JASON to post here! ALOT! LoL
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-14, 07:57 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
You work at GamePro and act like a kid. How much more blissful do you need to be? Lol. And no I probably won't post in here THAT much.

Mmm...butt-rubbin....Wait....wtf am I doing? God I am useless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:28 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Admiral_Jason said:
You work at GamePro and act like a kid. How much more blissful do you need to be? Lol. And no I probably won't post in here THAT much.
Hey! come on now were all friends right!........right? LoL

and come on u know ur going to post here like mad because i think BROLLY is a JOKE
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSSJ_vegeta_JM is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-14, 10:16 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
We usually discuss this kind of thing in the General Media forum. I'll move it for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:13 PM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Brolly is hardcore, if the dbz ppl didn't act shady then he would whoop goku's ass.

Last edited by JohnnyTAE; 2003-01-15 at 03:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:07 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Ok heres a question for ya did you ever see teh DBZ OVA and u know where to get it in at least decent picutre quility and subs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:06 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Anyone got a download for the Janemba movie? I've seen it once off the web, but I wanna keep it on my HD. I love it when Fat Gogeta keeps farting on Janemba. Oh and the Brolly movie would be uber-shibby.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Admiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAdmiral_Jason is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:11 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
NIN Freak92 said:
Ok heres a question for ya did you ever see teh DBZ OVA and u know where to get it in at least decent picutre quility and subs
what the heck do u mean? im confused make sure the questions are not cinfusing! what do u mean DBZ OVA?
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:22 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Well. i know this isn't a welcome thread but welcome anyway... if we can have gamepro ppl here than so be it =D there can never be enough =D... but ye.... i wanna know how they kill evil buu .. (because the episodes stopped there) =( ...

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:25 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Ex, they'll show it next season, but if you must know. Think giant spirit bomb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:29 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
I have seen all the eps. GT I'll wait til they translate. Its too hard to find good GT eps. Oh and Goku-san makes a massive Genki-Dama from all the ppl in the universe and WOMPS Buu.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Admiral_Jason

Posted 2003-01-15, 08:41 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
EX-Mania said:
Well. i know this isn't a welcome thread but welcome anyway... if we can have gamepro ppl here than so be it =D there can never be enough =D... but ye.... i wanna know how they kill evil buu .. (because the episodes stopped there) =( ...
EX-Mania said:
Im not sure exactly how they kill buu....the last episode u probly saw was were buu just trasnformed into kid buu.

and the next episode were earth explodes! but it stops there. Ive seen the next like 5 episodes after were earth explodes and suprem kai comes just in time while they run away from a huge blast chasing them. Kai brings goku, vegeta, dende, hercule, and bee to his planet. Then vegeta goes in an outrage because goku didnt save the others and left trunks to die!

Well buu goes planet to planet destroying and regenerating himself looking for the far away saiyans. The kais and the others watch buu on the old kais ball as buu destroys about 30 planets. goku says "man! at this rate the universe will be destroyed in about an hour!"

Then buu appears at the grand kais planet where the tournament in the after life was held(where picon is) and defeats every fighter there! just ass buu was about to kill krillin and yamcha again! goku and vegeta power up to lore buu to them...and buu indeed takes the bait and leaves leavung them spared. Then goku and vegeta tell the kais to take hercule dende and bee to a safe place, so they can fight without the worry of there saftey, then goku and vegeta begin there final fight with buu.

as the fight goes on goku trys using ss3 but still is nothing compared to buu so he goes down with fatique so vegeta jumps in! And i dont know why but he fights kid buu without going super! like an idiot hes no match!

thats pretty much all that happens that i know...
**SSJ_VEGETA_JM**
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SSJ_vegeta_JM

Posted 2003-01-15, 02:29 PM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
I hate DBZ and GT too much time is spent on characters saying ahhhhhh and grrrrrr and ahhhhhhh and grrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I only watch Dragonball because it is goku is so cute when he was a child.!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
redcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenredcomet is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

redcomet

Posted 2003-01-15, 05:19 PM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Whell, why did they make vegita look all ghetto in gt and make him have longer hair, he looks like his daddy! Yes, vegita plays around with buu for a while and then waits for goku to summon the great Genki-Dama
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-01-15, 06:04 PM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
I watch Digimon...to get an idea of their power, think Krillin/Gotenks (without SSJ)...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:15 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
SSJ_vegeta_JM said:
NIN Freak92 said:
what the heck do u mean? im confused make sure the questions are not cinfusing! what do u mean DBZ OVA?
If you dont know what that is you should stop running around the office saying you know everything about dbz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNIN Freak92 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-16, 07:26 AM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
Admiral_Jason said:
Anyone got a download for the Janemba movie? I've seen it once off the web, but I wanna keep it on my HD. I love it when Fat Gogeta keeps farting on Janemba. Oh and the Brolly movie would be uber-shibby.
Hey i got all the dbz movies ask meh about it l8er when u see this l8erz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NIN Freak92

Posted 2003-01-16, 08:47 PM in reply to SSJ_vegeta_JM's post "Any Dbz Questions Come On In!or Just..."
i totally agree with the AHHH GRRR, everyone go to joeeigo.com thats true skill =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenÔ¿Ô-Get-ME-High is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ô¿Ô-Get-ME-High