Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Posted 2002-12-08, 07:47 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
DOUBLE POST
^Spamed :sob:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-09, 08:21 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
i agree that apoq should be a mod because he really knows his pvp and has helped me make a sorc that owns
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2002-12-10, 05:50 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
YEAH APOQ FOR MOD
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-13, 11:19 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
Yeah I'd put in a vote for APOQ....High-school pride!...wait your in high school right APOQ?...well nvm, he knows his PvP...so mod him.
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-13, 11:42 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
aint that easy, he needs to be more active and get to know other members other then that of d2...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-13, 12:34 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
Yes, cronic, could you explain how the Moderator system of Zelaron works, or tell us how to find it. It seems like most people here (myself included) have no idea what decides who becomes a mod.
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-17, 11:16 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
I felt the same way too (about making APOQ and moderator). After reading most of the posts in this forum, i actually feel APOQ helps the most in effort and in knowledge. He should start a diablo2 college! Anyway I haven't be here much, but I find APOQ's presence in the PvP forum helpful. And when he starts talking about IAS/FHR, my wee wee goes up. Give me some pally tips!

APOQ FOR PRESIDENT 2004
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
animal_doo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanimal_doo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

animal_doo

Posted 2002-12-21, 10:41 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
hehe i agree he should be a mod he did help with a kicky druid
better to regret having tried... then to regret not having tried at all

to m8s: if u live to be a hundred i want to live to be 100 minus 1 day so i never have to live without u(quote from winnie the Pooh :P)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendugrim is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dugrim

Posted 2002-12-26, 07:58 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
apoq sucks lmfao he didnt help me with my pally, all he did is say dont max zeal.... thats about it, and max fanat...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-26, 09:24 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
You where just one of the unlucky ones slay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-12-26, 11:33 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
Apoq, are you on the marketplace at diabloii.net? I just made a trade for a perfect UM'd vipermagi with someone named Apoqrecon in the marketplace and Apoq for an account name in D2..... maybe it's you? My account is reldeifsivart4, we should play together.
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier

Posted 2002-12-27, 01:52 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
yah thats me...
thanks for the trade i needed the sojs
slaynish i told you what you needed
you didn't listen and you act very ignorant you don't seem to even care about diablo
your'e in my opinion some punk who has the items but doesn't care enough to listen to people when they trying help you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-27, 03:25 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
No, i'd listen, But you really only asked me if im willing to spen 400+ sojs or whatever on him.... Really, my question WAS what are the stats for pally's?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-12-27, 03:57 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
adrenachrome//chronic killa these last 6
posts (including this one)
they are off topic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-27, 05:36 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
I know.. Ill leave it because im going to close it anyway (soon).

Slaynish, Apoq CANNOT accuratly tell you what your stats should be without knowing your exact gear. And thats the bottom line.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-01-02, 05:13 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
Sorry, I got off-topic, I was just admiring the coincidence that I just traded with someone through another type of forum when they are also on this forum. I'll keep that to a PM next time.
Items for trade:
Windhorn, Eagleforce, Doomfather, Grandbringer, Harlequin Gaze, Vampirecrest, Gladiator's Valor, Arkaine's Bane, and Shaftstart

Looking for Stone of Manald rings. Also, I want Hearld of Arreat and Zakarum's Face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShaolinSoldier is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ShaolinSoldier

Posted 2003-01-02, 11:17 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
Where has Apoq been latley?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-03, 07:42 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
mf_sorc i'm back!
i was on a 6 day vacation to florida with my family
and i was too busy checking out bikini-clad women at the beach.. :P ! im back and i won't be gone again for awhile...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq

Posted 2003-01-03, 09:32 AM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
Kool, im sick of florida. Thats where i live
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-01-03, 12:44 PM in reply to LiveWire's post "I feel that APOQ should be a PVP Mod"
when i went to florida on vacation 4 years ago, it freakin rained the whole time and their were semi-huricanes wiping shit everywhere...good way to spend my winter break...
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"