- Try to keep your writing understandable, babelfish is not acceptable.
- "L33t Sp34k" is a horrid abuse of the English language, and should not be used often.
- Typing all in caps, all the time is the same thing as yelling in someones ear instead of just talking, and will most likely get your teeth knocked out.
- Keep threads in the appropriate forum, "Where's Waldo?" should most likely be in the Chat forum, not the Flame forum, you fucking dumbass.
- Being the last poster for every single new thread is NOT
neccessary! Only post if you have something related to the post.
- The Chat forum is not the Spam forum. Just because 'anything goes' doesn't mean it should. Stay on-topic.
- For the sake of everyone sanity don't put 0wned in every post. Seriously. Save it for when you're 4 and 17 in CS and bounce a HE gren off your teammates head and it kills someone accidentally.
- Nobody cares about your cat.
- Keep insults towards other members in the Flame forum. That means I'm going to keep a log from now on of who forces me to move threads when I shouldn't have to.
- 2+2 is 4, no matter what you say.
- Respect staff members. Except for maybe Randuin.
- Using smilies after every sentence isn't cute. It's downright annoying.
- Refrain from posting useless threads. Here's a sample of a few.
Well, that's about it. Revisions will be made to this post if neccessary.