Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post Wut u think of my pk sorc
Posted 2002-12-12, 05:13 AM
Hey guyz sup,
well heres my sorc.....
LvL-76
Stats:

Strength-165
Dex-95
Vitality-310
Energy-120

Skillz:

Thunderstorm- lvl 41
Lit Mastery- lvl 41
Orb- lvl 33
Cold Mastery- lvl 18
Warmth- lvl 25
Energy Shield- lvl 23

Equipment:

Shael'd 09 Shako
Shael'd shaft
Shael'd StormShield
Perfect Maras Amulet
Ik's Gloves
WarTravelers
T-Gods
x2 Occy Rings
15 resist Jewel'd Oculus
x9 Lit Skill Charms
x10 Small resist charms

I hope u guyz can help me out if i got anything wrong with her, she's kick'n some ass....Im realy looking for .08 Shako if anyone could help me on that.....im almost legit, but realy sux when i fight them stupid bugged valor, string, cliffkiller ammy ....etc peep which is realy annoying if u would like to duel me or just talk or anything ....my acc name is DOA-Baphomet....well thx for leav'n ur post's if u do....and if u would like to join my clan "Dead On Arrival it would be very appreciated....my clan website is ...... www.angelfire.com/games4/d_o_a { d_o_a are all lower case}....cya laterz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gates Of Hell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGates Of Hell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gates Of Hell

Posted 2002-12-12, 10:35 AM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
why the ik gloves?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-12, 11:33 AM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
Quote:
Originally posted by Boo~Hoo
why the ik gloves?
i think for the Strength and dex
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-12, 01:36 PM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
i hope you know you will be lucky if you can reach a zon before your dead
you need more fcr
using a trangs belt gives 30 vitality worth in hp
while tgods only gives 10 with dr sorcs you have to think about stat replacement
and dual stat d2c boots will improve the setup
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-12, 05:15 PM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
d2c boots wut are they?
and ive been raping zons....
and wut else does trangs belt add other then 30vit
also i changed teh 09 shako with ptopaz 08 shako (ptopaz only one i could get ahold of 8(
aslo wut do u mean by stat replacement i thought i had her pretty good....and im not the richest person in the world 8(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gates Of Hell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGates Of Hell is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gates Of Hell

Posted 2002-12-12, 05:32 PM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
d2c=diablo2 classic. They can have really good mods.

These are the mods for trangs belt.
+75-100 Defense
+30 Stamina
+5 Replenish Life (0.488 Life Per Second)
+66 Life
Cannot be Frozen
-40% Item Requirements
+25-50 Mana
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-12-14, 08:56 PM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
Hmmm, if you want to try out your sorc against a good legit zon get in touch with someone from clan GimmeItam, we'll try you out, and btw lose the occyrings.
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-15, 12:24 AM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
well melciah
clan pvpeast or clan gosupvp if your on east
gimmeitam if your on west
and getting soj/fcr rings would suit you alot better
d2c boots can have
19 str
12 dex
40 lit res
40 cold res
30 r/w
etc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2002-12-15, 04:36 AM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
ure sorc sux she will never win vs mine
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bibabou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbibabou is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bibabou

Posted 2002-12-15, 10:11 AM in reply to Gates Of Hell's post "Wut u think of my pk sorc"
Apoq, are you in GimmeItam? And yes, I forgot to ask what realm you play in...
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH