Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Posted 2002-11-23, 05:14 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
Fuck all these weak cars. Here is my dream car.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1872902488

I'm not gay. But if any of you bought me that, I'd suck your dick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-23, 05:38 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
Hmm.. I'd take any car for free if it came down to it... lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-11-24, 01:21 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
OMFG Raiden, thats the sickest Mercedes I've ever seen. and its not even by AMG. damn i would kill for one of those...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-25, 08:57 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
haha you would suck dick... what if your girlfriend bought you that car haha would you suck her dick!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-26, 02:40 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
Very well so if she bought me that damn car.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-26, 09:36 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
Don't get me wrong I like Chevy's. Solid cars all around, but quite frankly I'm more of a Rustang man
So for me, dumping a 460ci in my 93' Rustang and twin turbocharging it would pretty much put me in heaven. The 460ci is easy, my brothers already built one for his AC Cobra for under $2000. It's just that fricken turbocharging that's gonna cost an arm, leg and 3 kids... Maybe I should go with a 300 fogger instead...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wanderer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenWanderer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Wanderer

Posted 2002-11-26, 11:12 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
Rustang?! Don't you mean Mustang? And my dream car, and the car that is sitting in my driveway is a 1972 Chevelle SS. Big block 454, fully blown, and 605 horsepower. My dad built her wiht me, before he died, and i still have it. I just got to drive it on the road a couple of months ago when I got my license. It is sweet. Black on black, with the blower sticking right out of the hood. 40's in the back put it all together. It is sweet ass. I recently went to a car show in the city, and I won third overall. It was awesome. I'll post a pic when I get home. Right now, I am sitting at school.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2002-11-26, 11:51 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
Quote:
Originally posted by JiN-RaiDeN
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=1872902488

wow! I want!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-26, 11:59 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
I wanna see the insurance price on that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-11-26, 01:25 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
The insurance is sacraficing a small child once a month. That's considering you have a clean driving record so far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-26, 10:21 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
i would kill for that car

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-11-26, 11:13 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
why would you want a car that is expensier but that goes 200mph+ if you 98% of the time are below 100mph......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-11-26, 11:33 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
Because it's better than driving in a piece of shit 100 percent of the time. And it owns.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2002-11-27, 12:31 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
because thier parents are fithly rich, thats why. dont you get it kight?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-11-28, 07:15 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
TVR does it for me. It's a true British make and check ouy this Cerbera I'm gona own someday
"only the dead have seen the end of war"....Plato

Last edited by mozza; 2002-11-28 at 07:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mozza is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmozza is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mozza

Posted 2002-11-30, 09:41 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
wow thats a nice car
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-11-30, 11:03 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
http://www.vwvortex.com/news/09_01/bugatti/index.shtml

The only unfortunate thing is that it's a 7 speed paddle shift, not stick... just like Formula 1 cars
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grayson Carlyle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGrayson Carlyle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Grayson Carlyle

Posted 2002-11-30, 03:54 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
My dream car would be something I made myself in LightWave, and sent to a decent car company to create for me. The funding for the project is another story though.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-12-04, 07:42 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
The insurance on my car is around $800 bucks quarterly. Expensive. I have to work 20-30 hours a week, and school. It sucks sometimes, but I love my car.
"There is no such thing as a stupid question. Just stupid people asking a good question at the wrong time."

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStonedVegeta is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StonedVegeta

Posted 2002-12-04, 05:14 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "My Dream Car!"
damn, u got a pic of tht car?

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord