Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Am i FUC**D?
Posted 2002-11-24, 03:28 PM
ok i have a message from b.net saying all realms are down, it has been liek this for a good 2 hrs... is anyone else getting this message? i looking in the b.net status on the site and their is no expected downtime or anything... i didnt even do anything to get this, all i was doing was cow running... wtf?
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-24, 03:31 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
yeah, we're all getting it dude. pissing me off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-11-24, 03:34 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
ME GODDAMN TOO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-24, 03:48 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
Grawr. 2 hours? Wonder when it'll be back up.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-11-24, 03:56 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
bnet acting gay again...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2002-11-24, 05:14 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
Yeah, when it went down I decided to get some food, head over to ACME, then spend some time with my Grandmom, in hopes that when I return it'll be up again. But it wasn't.... Damnit!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-24, 05:22 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
PHEW! I thought my CD-Key was banned. People on the battle.net D2 general chat are all saying that Patch 1.10 Beta is out and they have it. THEY ARE LIARS! and plus they are saying that east realms are up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-11-24, 05:35 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
east realm is still down..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-11-24, 05:40 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
As far as I have seen all realms are down. Its ok more time for posting on Zelaron

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-24, 05:54 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
maybe patch =)
prolly not, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-11-24, 06:15 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
there wont be a 1.10 patch so you can all stop wishing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-11-24, 06:25 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
sure there will, just dont know when........FUCK i cant get on either, i left my bot on and i checked my log and i have some sweet shit i need to trade dammit

I hope its the new patch
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-11-24, 06:48 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
east says it but when i go on west is fixed

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-11-24, 08:35 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
fuck this shit, im sick and tired of gay assness b.net they can go to fucking hell and ill sponsor an afgani to go suicide bomb their fucking headquartres...lol j/k
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-25, 05:38 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
Eek, bad joke...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2002-11-25, 08:03 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
fuck this shit, im sick and tired of gay assness b.net they can go to fucking hell and ill sponsor an afgani to go suicide bomb their fucking headquartres...lol j/k

if you'R QUITTING d2, can i have your acct and all ur mule accts jk, NOW THAT WAS A FUNNY JOKE
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-25, 08:04 AM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
lol hahaha slaynish i will allways remember you as a begger lol
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-11-25, 07:14 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
Quote:
Originally posted by "CRØNîC-KîLLå"
lol hahaha slaynish i will allways remember you as a begger lol
He is a giver too

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-25, 07:51 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
yesh, well just the other day... i gave adrena, bob, and taco... nvm i wont say anything else haha i shouldnt have gave bob one, he doesnt do anyhting for me, i was too excited, i shouldnt have given taco one, he's too damn lazy, and wont even try to put koz site up, and he just got a bugged valor for free from razz, so he has ... the only one who deserves one is my good ol' pal adrena :-) you got lucky tacks, and bob
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2002-11-25, 09:33 PM in reply to "CRØNîC-KîLLå"'s post "Am i FUC**D?"
they got .8 bugged valors?
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"