Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Whats the best ring?
Posted 2002-09-24, 05:58 PM
What is the best ring or ammy anyone has gotten from akara on that one quest that u complete? I think the quest is to kill that girl in the forgotten town in like the black marsh, then you go to akara and get a ring for a reward.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-09-24, 07:50 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
duel leech (6l,7m)
14 res
+10 str
+6 dex

i lost it though >.<
that ring was pretty godly
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-09-25, 11:42 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
thats sweet! except for the losing the ring part
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-09-25, 02:16 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
yeah id kill to have a ring like that
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-09-25, 03:05 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
corruption grip
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-09-25, 03:17 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
the best thing I have gotten was a The Mahim-Oak Curio amulet, it gives u:

+10 to Dexterity
+10 to Strength
+10 to Energy
+10 to Vitality
+10 Defense
+10% Bonus to Attack Rating
+10% Resistance To All
+10% Enhanced Defense
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2002-09-25, 03:23 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
You cant get mahim oak from akara in that quest. The quest you get a ring from is the cain quest, not the one your thinking of. All you get for the countess quest is the gold she drops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-09-25, 03:24 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Exterminator
What is the best ring or ammy anyone has gotten from akara on that one quest that u complete?
Akara, not something from Ormus. Most duped ring's came from Ormus, otherwise the 8% LL, +28 res all, 28 life ring he gave me isn't "godly". BTW I sold it for 13 soj's, but the person who bought it tried to dupe it, so it's gone now, it wasn't pre-xpac.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-09-29, 10:58 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
+6 mana +8 life... and 2% mf....
How would life be if the world smoked weed.... wow think about it! The world would be so much more chill back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Saintofsouls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSaintofsouls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Saintofsouls

Posted 2002-09-30, 01:18 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
6ll.7ml some 13 fire res and like 15 cold res not sure but the great thing is it was lvl 9 req... which made it awsome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenForEverMakin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ForEverMakin

Posted 2002-09-30, 05:56 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
I had a 5LL 7 ML 6 dex and some other mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-09-30, 06:19 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
i have one with 6/6 leech 20 res all and 10 life it was pritty cool some dude payed me 30 sojs for it that dumbass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHell Hound is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hell Hound

Posted 2002-10-05, 01:00 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
Actually it's bugged Oculus ring. those are really gay because i hate hacked ones but it has the mod's of a occy.
--Wóót--
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dhelds is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDhelds is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dhelds

Posted 2002-10-05, 02:00 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Dragoon

Akara, not something from Ormus. Most duped ring's came from Ormus, otherwise the 8% LL, +28 res all, 28 life ring he gave me isn't "godly". BTW I sold it for 13 soj's, but the person who bought it tried to dupe it, so it's gone now, it wasn't pre-xpac.
yeah its funny that the most a rare ring can have is 20 all res
Congradulations George W. Bush!! you Defeated Afghanistan!! You recieve 5,263,772 exp. and a Mythril Plate Mail!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drx

Posted 2002-10-05, 02:26 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
lol PWNED. But, I always got PURE shit from Ormus and Akara. Fuckers...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-10-05, 02:50 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
Quote:
Originally posted by drx

yeah its funny that the most a rare ring can have is 20 all res
you little bitch no one flamed you for lying in your fucking post unless you played.07 you did not get that ring from any quest or drop they were patched YOUR A FAGGOT STOP FLAMING PEOPLE YOU KNOW NOTHING

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-05, 03:06 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
You take things too seriously man.. Chill out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-10-05, 04:01 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
and who exactly said i didnt play 1.07?
for your info i got d2 and d2x about a week after it came out..
stopped playing around a year ago kuz it got boring..
then started playing again after a good d2 friend begged me to come back
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

drx

Posted 2002-10-05, 05:47 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
Quote:
Originally posted by drx
and who exactly said i didnt play 1.07?
ill let that one go.....
nothing can be proved here

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-10-11, 08:25 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "Whats the best ring?"
I havent got anything good off them but i never knew you can actually get such godly rings. But i'll just dream on heheh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson