Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Need war3 cd-key?
Posted 2002-08-19, 03:50 AM
Anyone want to buy a war3 cd-key from me? well actually i would prefer if you would trade a diablo2 account for my war3 cdkey...since i play d2 alot more...im sorry if this is in the wrong forum..but ifu wanna trade msg me..and please no bs d2 accs..only good ones..this is my last war3 cd-key...

P.S this cd-key is clean no one uses it..i tested it and it worked..i now use another cd-key..remember pm me with offers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FireNite

Posted 2002-08-19, 02:45 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
i'd like to say that firenite is clean and you can trust him, i traded my d2 accoutn for one of his cdkeys and it is legit and all worked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-08-19, 04:41 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
thanks knightrider...and sofar this cd-key is open... and if its possible can the d2 accs be on east or west? if doesnt ahve to be but i'd prefer it...thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFireNite is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FireNite

Posted 2002-08-22, 02:15 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
are you looking strictly for an account, or would you like some items? cuz my friends took the items off my characters being i quit d2, but i still have hella items and i could give you some items for the cd key if thats alright. also its on east.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-22, 04:03 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
I have (possibly had - how long before delete? ) 3 Ith Swords on Europe.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2002-08-22, 04:39 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
wow! that just wrecks my chances of gettin a key.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-23, 02:49 AM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
welll rabber..do u have a wf or 2? if you do i'll take it..and depends if u 2 use the cd-key on a diff realm..you can share the same cd-key..but i think if u both want it i'll get another one for the 2nd person that pms me with the offer
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FireNite

Posted 2002-08-23, 01:08 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
my ex-fatass-friend actually ganked all my windforces (a few were duped), and he planned to sell them but i dont know what happened. i know i do have a legit ohmed grandfather and 08 arreats face, and some other items i could get from a friend, but im not sure if they're worth a wf or 2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-23, 01:26 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
6 ist colosus blade or crystal sword for the cd key! am i the c/o ??? lol im serious!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-23, 08:14 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
im not sure lol..no one pmed me yet ..and cronic. u said u had a acc u would trade int he other post
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FireNite

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:29 AM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
I just thot i would bump this topic and inform you that ask rabber got the first cd-key..rabber..please give me a list (pmed witht he acc and stuff) of all the items...please make sure they are good and actually worth it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FireNite

Posted 2002-08-26, 05:56 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
well im not sure what account ill be on cuz i dont have my own cuz the characters deleted, but i can get some items. i know i can get a grandfather and a cranium basher, but my friend is bein a real dickhead about the arreats face. ill see if i can toss in some stones.

btw do you have aim or anything so i could talk to you over that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-26, 06:10 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
I have a clean SC key for anyone with a clean D2 LOD key..mine got flagged thanks to hellmonkeys new FU thingy. You're still my hero hellmonkeys..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-08-26, 11:26 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
umm flagged, so that doesnt mean that you cannot play d2 anymore... flagging doesnt mean anything, i have been flagged over 20 times lol... im exadurating but trust me heh just wait a day or 2 and it should be able to get back up and running...

So fire-nite you got a next cd-key??? if you do fore sure ill trade an account with some stuff on it... or i can just give you some l337 items... your choice... i want the cd key but first i need to dl the game!
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-08-27, 01:53 AM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
hmm ask rabber..i got msn my email is loosenutz200@hotmail.com ..i guess thats why i never got a pm oh well..hope u get the stuff.u got more besides the arreats // cranium // and gf? like some zon gear too witha bow? ..cuz the acc i traded with fire was damn godly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

FireNite

Posted 2002-09-09, 11:57 AM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
Ill trade my warcraft 3 cd key that is LEGIT for a godly CLASSIC acct or ALOT of items ONLY CLASSIC stuff.......if anyone has these and wants a cd key just reply here
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zigger421 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzigger421 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zigger421

Posted 2002-09-14, 12:05 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
ill trade my wc3 cd key for godly d2 offers on eat realm but i play wc3 on east realm too so it would have to be on a different realm to use it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
bigworm_3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbigworm_3 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

bigworm_3

Posted 2002-09-15, 10:38 AM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
i offer some good stuff for a war3bnet cdkey..
windforce..zod..sojs m.m..
email me at limpfan@websidorna.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Limpan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimpan is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Limpan

Posted 2002-09-15, 03:16 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
It's good to see another Swedish member on the board. Welcome Limpan.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-09-15, 03:32 PM in reply to FireNite's post "Need war3 cd-key?"
Im swedish, didnt you know? Huka Dig! <---see
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy