Posted 2002-08-20, 02:07 AM
XviciousmilitiaX: learn to spell
XviciousmilitiaX: lol
Robotic Silence: ...

Enough said.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-08-20, 06:11 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
Pot: Hey, Kettle!
Kettle: What's up, pot?
Pot: You are so black! Ba-dum ching!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-08-20, 03:51 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
Quote:
Originally posted by RoboticSilence
XviciousmilitiaX: learn to spell
XviciousmilitiaX: lol
Robotic Silence: ...

Enough said.

*cracks him up* :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-20, 09:19 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
ok, i must be missing something here.....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-08-20, 10:17 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
no your very much cought up to pace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2002-08-20, 10:22 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
oh, well, in that case....

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-08-21, 12:17 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
I dont get it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-21, 12:20 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
vicious cant spell worth a damn. get it now?
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-08-21, 06:53 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
Quote:
Originally posted by ask_rabber
vicious cant spell worth a damn. get it now?
no, no. remember his explanation? "i could if i felt like it"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-21, 11:14 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
Lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:05 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
what i am new here and i don't really understand.

Thanks Johnny TAE for the sig.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
heXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenheXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

heXXor

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:15 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
It's an inside joke. It really can't be explained to someone who wasn't there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:17 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
okay.....does this mean i'm in trouble now that an admin has talked to me.........

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
heXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenheXXor is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

heXXor

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:18 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
No. Admins are people too, you know. This is not some corperate board where the admins are just there to police the board. We are real members here, too. (At least me and Chruser are )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-08-22, 11:22 AM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
oh *wipes sweat off of his fore head* okay i thought i was in trouble there for a minute.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

heXXor

Posted 2002-08-22, 03:47 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
*brings out bucket* see that, that all was from when I was new here too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-22, 05:30 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
lol wow you must have been scared alot.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

heXXor

Posted 2002-08-22, 05:45 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
lol, only when I was wanting to be a news reporter, that reminds me....Im gonna go report something
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-08-22, 07:00 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
Quote:
Originally posted by WetWired
No. Admins are people too, you know. This is not some corperate board where the admins are just there to police the board. We are real members here, too. (At least me and Chruser are )
and then there's taco... *hangs head in shame*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-08-22, 07:49 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post "See if this doesn't make you crack up."
Does this explain it for you, heXXor?

Quote:
Originally posted by viciousmilitia
no your very much cought up to pace

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence