Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Free Online Rpgs
Posted 2002-08-11, 06:23 PM
Can any one tell me a cool free online rpg game that i can download. But not RUNESCAPE i alredy got tiered of it. Also not RAGNAROK ONLINE even though i think its the hotest free onlie rpg. Its closed down for a lil while untile they fix it up. So if u know any other online rpg games post then up.
Try these free onlie rpg games
www.RUNESCAPE.com
www.RAGNAROKONLINE.com <--- not working still fixing but check the site up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-11, 06:33 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
Well I play Ultima Online for free, also sometimes Meridian 59, and theres Drakker but its gay, you can try Mimesis Online which has a free 7 day trial and if you do want to keep playing it, its extremely cheap. Then theres games that are in beta that you could sign up for and play for free, like I am currently in beta for Earth and Beyond. Ill put up a list of links in a few minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-11, 06:41 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
www.mimesisonline.com
www.earthandbeyond.com
www.kingdomofdrakkar.com
-
now Meridian 59 and Ultima Online are a little tricky, there both emulaters and first you gotta download the game somewhere and then find a site thats hosting a server.
Here is a thread on PK-HQ that has a list of Meridian 59 servers.
http://www.pk-hq.com/community/showt...threadid=37792

Heres a website for alot of Ultima Online servers.
www.uogateway.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-11, 06:44 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
THNX man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-12, 04:16 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
If any of u guys know any others feel free to post them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44

Posted 2002-08-14, 07:48 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
that Eart Above and Beyond game looks sooooo cool! i wana play it!! *Signs up for beta*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2002-08-14, 10:44 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
Dam it the thing is im not 18 and if i do sign up will i get picked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44

Posted 2002-08-14, 10:53 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
its worth lying for your age i love it. its my favorite game along side Americas Army
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:03 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
On Runescape my acount with all Rune Armor got deleted. I was so pissed off so I quit, and I didn't know why either like if it was due to inactivity or it got hacked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:07 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
drakkar = not that bad... bah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-08-14, 11:34 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
nop u might have goten hacked i havent played for like 6 months and my acc is there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44

Posted 2002-08-15, 10:56 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
SYG, how long will it take for that game to be out and does th beta cost money?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-08-15, 11:02 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
beta is free, and i think about
more weeks til its out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-16, 08:36 AM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
Hey SYG you still gonna give us a Zelaron exclusive preview of that game? and how many weeks was that?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-08-16, 09:02 AM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
yea ive been so busy playing the game i havnt put together all my pics and stuff im well.. today yes today you will get the zelaron EnB preview
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-08-17, 05:42 PM in reply to okok44's post "Free Online Rpgs"
The game looks cool but dam it they didnt except me as a bata tester YYY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

okok44