Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Do you think a merge with GOD would be a good idea?
Yes, it would be fine! 13 24.53%
No, that is completely unacceptable. 33 62.26%
I really don't care about this. I just want to be able to visit some forums. 7 13.21%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2002-04-03, 03:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Who is Madjokster? he has 4 posts and hes talking like he knows whats best for zelaron...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-03, 03:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Apparently he's from GOD forums, judging from what he's saying. He also apparently made Dmaster's sig.

He just thinks he knows best
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-04-03, 03:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
HEHE, yeah im a senior on god forum and i know what the best for zel is, we already have god+eha as one forum we want to add u to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Madjokster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMadjokster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-03, 03:55 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Well... I dont think we should add with god or eha because i feel zelaron is alot better then them, why dont YOU join us?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-03, 03:56 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
why should we join you now your the one that just said ur better hten us.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Madjokster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMadjokster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-03, 03:58 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
i dont speak on behalf of zelaron... i speak based on personal opinon, and in my personel opnion zelaron is the best forum out there. Im not registered at god forum and only been there once, im just saying i think zelaron is the best forum out there...

And i see that you think god is the best, clf think they are the best, if i thought god was the best i wouldent be at zelaron would i?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:00 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
well as you said u only tried god forum 1 time so how do u know u have the best forum all im saying is 1 huge forum = ownage against CL the more members we have the more hacks we get and the more popular we get.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:01 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
... heh, ok i see your basing your "best" on members.. I base best on alot of things above members, The quality of the boards, the looks, the Staff. Members is like 3rd in my book for best forums. but i guess what this all boils down to is a popularity contest which i find stupid anyway
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:26 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
Quote:
popularity contest which i find stupid anyway
I agree.

While we want more members, that should not be our first goal.
--WetWired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:42 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
the thing is tho we already have the looks and the mods to take care of the job if u joined you guys would be apart of the mods.. and apart of making the forum look good so whats the deal i dont understand.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:08 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
No way, it would be better if they merged here not us there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
waht the hells the difference reason why we dont come here is cause we got eha with us already why would we move a huge forum to a smaller one ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:15 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
I think we shouldn't merge unless we, Zelaron are in control. Plus, I don't want to lose my mod position...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
I say NO, You guys are already betta off then GOD, God forums just fuckn suck...
-The D.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dzamit is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDzamit is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dzamit

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:29 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
It seems like there will be no merge according to the votes, incase this keps up, that is.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
dzamit you say we suck because cheatlist got hacked and we banned u for swearing at the moderators plain and simple .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-03, 05:57 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
lol banned for swearing at the mods? thats sad.........

i dotn care if u swear to me as long as i can see your ip address =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-04-03, 06:02 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
I can see his IP also... plus your's Knight. And your host name... lol but, he did more than swear at the mods... trust me. you dont know the half of it... on you Dzamit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-03, 06:05 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
exactly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Madjokster

Posted 2002-04-03, 07:52 PM in reply to Chruser's post "Merge with GOD?"
ji
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Unregistered