robber ran out of a bank and shot her three times in the stomach. Luckily
the babies were OK. The surgeon decided to leave the bullets in because it
was too risky to operate. She gave birth to two healthy daughters and a
healthy son.

All was fine for 16 years, and then one daughter walked into the room in
tears.

"What's wrong?" asked the mother. "I was taking a tinkle and this bullet
came out," replied the daughter.

The mother told her it was okay and explained what happened 16 years ago.

About a week later the second daughter walked into the room in tears.
"Mom, I was taking a tinkle and this bullet came out."

Again the mother told her not to worry and explained what happened 16
years ago.

A week later her son w alked into the room in tears. "It's okay" said the
Mom, "I know what happened You were taking a tinkle and a bullet came
out."

"No," said the boy, "I was playing with myself and I shot the dog."

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-28, 11:57 AM in reply to D3V's post "Thursday Funny"
Here's Another!!

Husband and wife are waiting at the bus stop with their nine children. A blind man joins them after a few minutes. When the bus arrives, they find it overloaded and only the wife and the nine kids are able to fit onto the bus.

So the husband and the blind man decide to walk. After a while, the husband gets irritated by the ticking of the stick of the blind man as he taps it on the sidewalk, and says to him, "Why don't you put a piece of rubber at the end of your stick? That ticking sound is driving me crazy."

The blind man replies, "If you had put a rubber at the end of YOUR stick, we'd be riding the bus, so shut the hell up."

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-28, 04:45 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Here's Another!!"
I like the second one. Haha.

The first isn't very funny to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2008-02-29, 06:29 AM in reply to Atnas's post starting "I like the second one. Haha. The..."
Yeah they're both actually pretty old now that I think about it, I remember hearing the first one in like Jr High.

Still fun to read though, it's nice to lighten up your day, I read somewhere actually reading the "funnies" in the paper daily will extend your life 8 years or something.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2008-02-29, 06:38 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah they're both actually pretty old..."
Less the reading, more the laughter, I'd imagine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laughte...r_and_the_body

Did you know: the study of the effects of humour and laughter on the human body is called gelotology, derived from the Greek gelos, geloto, which mean, laugh, laughter, laughing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-02-29, 06:45 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Less the reading, more the laughter,..."
Wow, that's an excellent read Lenny, I had no idea, I guess they really do give a name and theory for everything these days..

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V