Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

This Morning.
Posted 2009-10-30, 09:30 AM
I had an interesting morning, it's a bit of a read because I put it in story format to make it more interesting. Enjoy.

This morning was a warm, rainy and gloomy morning. I woke up at 8:30, put on my black hoodie and stepped outside for a cigarette. I stood underneath the overhang of my garage and lit up, thinking about the smell of fall and how much I enjoyed it. I took several more drags, as I watched car after car drive by my house.

Then I saw a vehicle I didn’t like driving in my neighborhood, a police car... “Damn Pigs.” I thought to myself. Wondering where they were headed to and why they were on my street, I stepped out from underneath the overhang to see if they went up the road across from my house. They began to slow down, but no turn signal came on. Then they did something I did not expect, they turned into my driveway.

I remained calm, and kept hitting my cigarette. I figured maybe they went the wrong way and were just turning around, but proceeded to pull all the way up and put the car into park.

FUCK I thought; what did I do? I’ve been clean and staying out of trouble for the past month and a half, and I hadn’t done anything too illegal within the past several months, so what the fuck did they want?

Two officers got out, one was short and stocky and the other was an older man with a beard. They walked up to me and asked “Are you Robert?” I said yes and asked what the problem was. The stocky one reached out to shake my hand and introduced himself as Sergeant Fred Lesh. Followed by the older man who told me he was the chief of Detectives for the state of Michigan.

Now I thought I was in huge trouble, but failed to figure out what I could have possibly done. They told me I hadn’t done anything wrong, but that they just wanted to talk. I was curious, so I said okay and asked them if they wanted to come inside. “Is there anybody in there?” The chief asked me. I told them my parents were inside and they said it would be best if we just stayed outside. This was odd to me since it was pouring down rain, and they didn’t want to come in.

“Do you know Nicole Brant?” Sgt Lesh asked. I recognized the name, but where did I know her from? Then I remembered she was one of my girlfriend’s aunts, a nurse who was in the Navy and worked at the county jail. She used to sell me Klonopin and other various pharmaceuticals.

“Yes.” I replied, “What’s the problem?” The officers told me that they were involved in a state-wide drug bust and needed more information to put some of the dealers away. Then I realized, they were talking about MY old dealers, MY friends and MY acquaintances. After this realization I told them I wanted nothing to do with it and did not have any information to give out.

“It would be very lucrative to you if you just answer a couple questions for us.” Lucrative.. what did lucrative mean? Wait, it means there’s money involved in it for me. Isn’t this a form of bribery? I thought. Once again I told them no, I had no information.

The older man proceeded to reach into his pocket, and pull out a large sum of 20 dollar bills, folded perfectly in half with a rubber band around them. “This is one thousand dollars, we can pay you up to one thousand dollars for any information you may have.”

Again I replied, more stern this time that No, I did not have any information for them. They looked disappointed but said “Alright, that’s all we needed to know, thank you.” And walked back to their car. Before they actually got in the car, Sgt. Lesh yelled, “If you change your mind give us a call!” I just waved and walked back into my house, somewhat shooken up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-30, 10:59 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "This Morning."
Hmmm. Really strange.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-30, 11:47 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "This Morning."
You should've laughed and said "You're gonna have to give me at LEAST ten thousand!"
I know I would've. Then again, I wasn't exactly raised correctly.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-30, 12:31 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "This Morning."
That's pretty...shady.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-30, 01:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That's pretty...shady."
Man, I don't know if I believe this or not, but it woudn't suprise me one bit.

If you really want to have fun with it, i'd audio tap myself and set up a hidden camera somewhere on my property and contact them and have them come and meet with you again.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-30, 07:31 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Man, I don't know if I believe this or..."
If they were in front of their car most likely the camera caught whatever happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-31, 08:33 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If they were in front of their car most..."
Mislead them, collect your money, flee country.
In that order.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-31, 02:17 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Mislead them, collect your money, flee..."
$1000 dollars isn't enough money to leave the country for.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-11-01, 04:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "$1000 dollars isn't enough money to..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
$1000 dollars isn't enough money to leave the country for.
1000 per paragraph. Make it long.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-01, 10:46 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "1000 per paragraph. Make it long."
Well, I wouldn't have posted this online, myself. Lots of shit goes down because of forum stuff.

But, that is kinda fucked up. Hello, internal affairs. Hello angry Lesh and detective over being exposed on the internet. Hello gun! Hello cement body bag and cold water.

I'd never fuck with crooked cops.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2009-11-02, 12:26 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Well, I wouldn't have posted this..."
Cops are the most armed, organized, and well trained gang of the US.

/thread
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!