View Single Post

Posted 2006-06-14, 11:52 PM in reply to ~JESUS~'s post starting "Thats easy when THE CHOICES COME FROM..."
The Earth has been around for a very long time. 4.5-5 billion years. In that time, the very solar system itself has rotated around the galactic center many times. There are so many cosmic events that could have happened that may have caused the creation of Polonium. Maybe there was a MASSIVE solar flare in the early days of earth that caused all this, or maybe we were too close when a supernova went off and we got shot in the face with a galactic shotgun of high energy particles. Who knows?

Just because science has yet to or can't explain why those halo's are there, doesn't mean that God created everything in an instant. Humans still insisted that the Earth was FLAT until some schmuck had to take a boat and sail across the ocean to show us otherwise.

I don't think I have any right to claim to know how the universe was created, how life came around, or what happens when we die. I don't think anyone does. What we all have are our very own personal theories on everything that should be kept to ourselves until the human society as a whole has evolved enough to stop trying to shove THEIR opinions down others throats.

We're probably all wrong anyway.

Btw, moved to Opinion and Debate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign