View Single Post

Posted 2004-08-02, 01:35 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "some1 close this thread plz... after..."
Here I've got an erotic story.

Ok, I was in my chair, sitting, sitting on my computer. I was thinking to myself...Hey! I'm home alone, why not masterbate!?

I went to www.google.com and typed in "Hot ass babes nekked" Clicked the 'pictures' link. And searched through hundreds of thousands of hotties. There were a few donkeys, and a few hermaphrodites, but otherwise it was mainly hairy babes. I noticed there was some Motion Lotion left in the bottle, I found the right picture. And I couldn't resist.

I poured the sticky slimeymess onto my penis, and grasped my dick with my hand and started whacking.....

whacking, whacking away...

About 25 seconds later I was done and had a mess all over my clothes,

THE END

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V