Zelaron Gaming Forum

Zelaron Gaming Forum (http://zelaron.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinion and Debate (http://zelaron.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=332)
-   -   Wallow and Skurai are the same person. (http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49649)

Jessifer 2009-10-19 09:13 AM

The second page of this thread made me lol.

D3V 2009-11-19 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 680089)
Well, to be an uber troll there are tendencies and bright characteristics that always outline themselves. In this specific case, it is obvious that Skurai and Wallow both share the same characteristics to turn conversations around and almost into anything nonrelated to what is currently being talked about. We like to refer to this as trolling.

Only Skurai responds in the same manner as Wallow. Being a person that naturally observes personality types, different manipulation techniques and tendencies throughout the posts, I have noticed many examples from the time of Skurai's embodiment on these forums, and my suspicions have only grown moreso. Wallow's queereye for skurai's threads only seem to prove this hunch. It is an ongoing investigation.

lolsauce

Skurai 2009-11-19 05:45 PM

I still don't get how people put this one together... Then again, I never met Wallow, at least to much to know what he acted like. Is he really that much like me?

!King_Amazon! 2009-11-19 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skurai (Post 684511)
I still don't get how people put this one together... Then again, I never met Wallow, at least to much to know what he acted like. Is he really that much like me?

If you haven't figured it out yet, D3v is just fucking around. He doesn't actually think you and Wallow are the same person. If you were I would have sniffed it out long ago.

Skurai 2009-11-19 06:24 PM

Well, shoot! You coudl've told me that a good month or so ago, y'know...

Jessifer 2009-11-20 06:30 AM

Welcome to Zelaron.

D3V 2009-11-20 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 684516)
If you haven't figured it out yet, D3v is just fucking around. He doesn't actually think you and Wallow are the same person. If you were I would have sniffed it out long ago.

No, I am being serious. He slipped with Dr Faust on purpose.

!King_Amazon! 2009-11-20 10:23 AM

lol .

D3V 2009-11-20 10:33 AM

You would disagree?

!King_Amazon! 2009-11-20 10:40 AM

!K_A!=MJordan

D3V 2009-11-20 10:43 AM

Can't answer my questions?

Skurai 2009-11-20 06:31 PM

Well, it would make sense to slip up on purpose. That way nobody could expect me anymore, since they already exposed me for something else.
(Gah! What am I doing? I shouldn't go leaking information like that!)

Jessifer 2009-11-20 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 684552)
!K_A!=MJordan

! ! !

Skurai 2009-11-21 04:25 PM

I didn't get that one, either...
Umm...

Jessifer = Mdselctr ?

<_<'

!King_Amazon! 2009-11-21 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skurai (Post 684583)
I didn't get that one, either...
Umm...

Jessifer = Mdselctr ?

<_<'

D3v was once claiming that me and MJordan are the same person, which is how I know he's full of shit in saying that you and Wallow are the same person. D3v isn't clever enough to make more than one joke, so he just keeps making the same one over and over again.

Skurai 2009-11-21 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 684586)
D3v was once claiming that me and MJordan are the same person, which is how I know he's full of shit in saying that you and Wallow are the same person. D3v isn't clever enough to make more than one joke, so he just keeps making the same one over and over again.

Oh! So that's why he still likes Obama. It was a joke. Now it makes sense.

D3V 2009-11-23 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !King_Amazon! (Post 684586)

I also said once that caveman had sex with monkeys and that's how black people were created, and I also said that Chruser is a closet homosexual. You said Republicans>Democrats, now there's a good one!

Also: k_a obvious isnt clever enuf to even reed my post

http://zelaron.com/forum/showpost.php?p=682996
Quote:

Originally Posted by D3v on 10-13-2009
This argument is why I think you are Wallow. I'm basically joking about it, but you guys are both annoying as fuck and have the same 12-year old's mentality when arguing about shit. It's nothing more, nothing less than that. There are tons of coincidences around both of you too, but who cares. You guys both suck so I guess it doesn't matter if you are the same or not.

Skurai 2009-11-23 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 684607)
I also said once that caveman had sex with monkeys and that's how black people were created.

I used to think this before I decided being racist was boring and ignorant.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D3V (Post 684607)
Republicans>Democrats

I still think this one.

Grav 2009-11-23 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skurai (Post 684626)
I still think this one.

No you don't. The adults around you think so. You don't know jack about politics, certainly not enough to form affiliation based on fact and merit.

Skurai 2009-11-23 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grav (Post 684628)
No you don't. The adults around you think so. You don't know jack about politics, certainly not enough to form affiliation based on fact and merit.

But I'm in a U.S. History class. My guardian is a democrate, even!
Hell, even the History teacher voted for Obama. We watch alot of videos on presidents (Bush, Clinton, and now Nixon) and so far I didn't mind 'em. I know enough to know some. You shouldn't degrade me about my ignorance over things.
Go back to calling me Wallow.