View Single Post

Posted 2009-10-13, 07:41 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Well, I'm doing it right now, haven't..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Well, I'm doing it right now, haven't I? When was the last time I said "beep" that was in quotation or capitalization?
This argument is why I think you are Wallow. I'm basically joking about it, but you guys are both annoying as fuck and have the same 12-year old's mentality when arguing about shit. It's nothing more, nothing less than that. There are tons of coincidences around both of you too, but who cares. You guys both suck so I guess it doesn't matter if you are the same or not.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V