PDA

View Full Version : Easily the worst day of my life.

slaynish
2005-05-31, 01:28 AM
I am pretty frustrated.

Today was easially the worst day of my life. For numerous reasons obviously. It was ryans birthday party, how ironic that on such a happy day I would end up so fucking miserable. I'll create in paragraph form a seriese of events that happened to me today.
So, i thought today was going to be all good and everything becuase I wake up seriously from a call with my ex-best friend. I really was excited becuase I knew i would see all my buddies and maybe even talk to lauren. Well I went and at bennet it was pretty lame.
We got home and we hackeysacked for a long time and so then we just really were having a good time outside and stuff and then i come in and lauren calls and tells me "i just want to be friends". I seriously am not all-for soft breakups. Im still pretty confused, dazed, angry, sad, and im quite ignorant about this whole day. Man... i was OK after the breakup until i heard garrett say "Are you saying she broke up with nick for his second best friend?" to her friend katy. Yeah. For sean. What kind of shit is that? The most ironic thing is, 2 months before lauren and I went out, i was in a car with my friend chris who is like 18?+, and i told him that i kind of like this girl lauren and theres a rumor that she likes me too but i dont know if i should go for it becuase I dont want to make her ex jordan hate me, and he said "why did she break up with him" and i told him because she liked other people, and im friends with jordan, and he said "well fuck her, shes just going to dump you for all your best friends anyways, girls dont change so dont expect you to be any more special than this jordan kid". No. I didnt cry. I didn't act miserable. I didn't act like it didn't bother me. I really liked lauren, a lot, and lauren when you read this I just wanted to be blunt and say straight up; We will not be friends in the future. Why would I have any reason to talk to you. The only way we will keep in touch from now on is if for some odd reason you call me or if you get on instant messenger and you message me. There will be no friendship between us, i dont even know if I would be able to look at you right now. It was hard enough getting over sean going out with you roughly 2 hours after you broke up with me.
It doesnt end there either. About eh.... lets see here.. 30 minutes ago, I was at ryans house, yeah my 'ex-best friend', and he started shitting bricks out the ass and flipping out on me becuase people were acting stupid and there were people standing behind him and making stupid gestures like guns and stuff to his head and 'bunny ears' and calling him retarted is basically what they were doing. So i was wet yeah becuase we had a supersoaker fight in his basement and everyone else was dry but me i have no idea why it could be becuase I got the most wet and I didnt have any clothes. So he says some pretty cruel things to me and basically blames everything tonight on me. He accuses me of doing things I didnt do, so I stand up, looked him square in the eye, and told him to suck my dick. Yeah thats right I pulled a classic. He said "well lets see it". Only thing is that power-hungry whore would've actually acted gay and tried to molest me in the ass or something. So he said "I guess you should start walking" and kicked me out of his house, i was pretty wet, and its pretty cold outside. So I walk home, freezing my ass off, reflecting, thinking about how im going to handle this.

Lonely again, I'll walk this road several times before I find a gal that likes me for the inside instead of the outer shell. Personally, there is nothing that makes me happy right now. Nobody or anything... The only people who I would regularily turn to im either too embarressed to tell them, they wouldnt understand, or i no longer feel comfertable talking to them. Life was so good until today, and it just all went away like it never existed.

I seriously thought about pulling a K-R and telling her i have enough friends.

!King_Amazon!
2005-05-31, 05:13 AM
Damn, I really wanted to find out what she did when you rubbed peppermint extract into her clit and blew air into her vagina.

Oh well, there's always the next girl!

KagomJack
2005-05-31, 05:50 AM
What a rightful shitty day dude...I'm sorry.

Yeah, if she breaks up with people for their best friends and then continues their cycle, they're not worth your time.

As for your "ex-friend", what the fuck was his deal?

Grav
2005-05-31, 06:22 AM
Gay. Life is gay.

Kaneda
2005-05-31, 06:42 AM
Some of that was kinda confusing but... your ex, she reads the forums? Eh, I'm sure that didn't go over to well in her mind when she saw you "rate my g/f thread".
Grav is right, lifes a bitch. Especially being a teen man. It's tough to cope w/ all that shit cause your just dealing w/ alot of things for the first time.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-31, 09:57 AM
Life is and will always be a bitch. I just hope you have some other friends to sort of fall back on. If not, I'm guessing most of us here at zelaron will give words of wisdom (some more than others).

slaynish
2005-05-31, 10:45 AM
No she doesnt read the forums. I'm not too worried about that right now.

She wants me back. I dont know what to do. She says she never really liked sean and that she was just peer pressured into breaking up with me. I dunno man what to do becuase she fucking hijacked my emotions to hell and I really want to say yes i really do but i dont know what will come of it. Every time I look at her Im going to think horrible things.

Grav
2005-05-31, 10:51 AM
Isn't it fucked up how people can just do that with no consideration for your feelings? But meh... I'd say seperate yourself from her for at least a week, she how she reacts.

Hades-Knight
2005-05-31, 11:14 AM
Slaynish.......dont go back witht his girl........run from her.......the moment she first said "friends" should have redflagged her and you should have stopped there. trust me.....Its not worth the mental anguish.......she did it once she might do it again or this will come back to haunt you.......

Heres what to do if you really want her back:
-Dont mention it, if you go and tell her that you're mad at her and stuff she will see you as weak, and all you'd be doing would be feeding her ego, thus in her mind she will think that the reason for the breakup was YOUR fault and not hers.

If you must talk to her about it, dont sweat it, be calm and cool about it, just let her know that she disrespected you and you will not tolerate this kind of behavior.

And if you guys get back together.......make her chase you, dont call, only return calls, if she asks you to hang out tell her that you're doing something else(even if u really wanna see her and u have nothign else to do, go walka roudn the block or something a few times or w/e) eventually she will be burning and dying to see you......trust me, she will be calling like every 5min......

slaynish
2005-05-31, 11:53 AM
I like choice 3, the get back together, except less harsh. I think thats what i'm going to do. All my friends say go back with her but im going to call my brother first he knwos what to do.

undeadzombieguy
2005-05-31, 12:05 PM
---------------------

slaynish
2005-05-31, 12:25 PM
I talked to my brother. He gave me my answer and told me to just go with that if I feel its right. I trust him because I've seen what hes been througha nd it is exactly what I've been through.

He told me that I can go back with her if I want to but do nto get attached, dont act like its the same, and always be on the look out for something better. He said play the field a little because getting serious like he did at an early age was not a good idea. I think im going to go with that.

Lenny
2005-05-31, 12:33 PM
You've got a wise brother.

RoboticSilence
2005-05-31, 12:51 PM
Buy some cayenne pepper. Pour a little pile into your hand and go talk to Ryan serious. Tell him you have something for him and hold up your closed hand palm up. When he goes to look, open it and blow the pepper into his eyes. If I had an "ex-best friend" that was that much of a dick to me for no reason, I'd have to show him a little physical pain to combat the unnecessary emotional pain.

Medieval Bob
2005-05-31, 01:00 PM
:-\

Don't get back with her man... You'll regret it.

And I know that you're just going to think that our advice isn't as good as your brother's advice or your friends' advice because they know you, and we don't. It's perfectly natural to think that way, but listen to me. I'm just trying to help you, because I know how some of this shit is.

You will regret it if you take her back.

Grav
2005-05-31, 01:02 PM
I'm guessing you really wanted to spite her, huh? lol

Medieval Bob
2005-05-31, 01:03 PM
Props on the note.

Grav
2005-05-31, 01:04 PM
When people discover a fragment of their soul in another, they learn love. However, when they realize that it cannot be theirs, people learn jealousy. Jealousy is the spiritual voice that calls those fragments. In other words, energy! To take that burden and live... towards the thorny path! O jealousy, give us power!

O beautiful rose coming into bloom, thy red petals are so vivid as if ye were about to overflow. Thy green leaves are graceful, and thy scent is bewitchingly fragrant. Take my blood in thy lips and savor it with thy tongue. Moisten thy throat, then wither and die. And the rose will conceive destruction.

RoboticSilence
2005-05-31, 01:30 PM
Play the victim clause with one of her friends. You probably got to know them a little when you were with her. Call one of them up and ask them out. Who knows? You might actually like the girl as well as get a little revenge.

slaynish
2005-05-31, 01:38 PM
eh im doing a little better now, i followed my brothers option because i do like her but its definitly not the same, she was like "i want to hug you so much" and i just said alright, didnt even think about what she said or if i felt the same way, i definitly dont like her as much as I used to.... it will be fun and this way i wont come out of this relationship broken like i did before

Ganga
2005-05-31, 01:49 PM
He still young, i mean YOUNG fucking... how old ?? 14? 15? Man just get as much play as you can right now. You will learn soon that many many girls will come and gone from your life, just pick out the one that you think going to be a wify and keep that one. As far for this girl, she is not worth it to keep, so just get as much play from her while you can, then say "NEXT". This is how girls are, I learned and you will too, when you meet your third one.

Medieval Bob
2005-05-31, 01:50 PM
Why be in a relationship if you don't like the girl?

Ganga
2005-05-31, 01:52 PM
Guys need girls, that's a basic human need.

Grav
eh im doing a little better now, i followed my brothers option because i do like her but its definitly not the same, she was like "i want to hug you so much" and i just said alright, didnt even think about what she said or if i felt the same way, i definitly dont like her as much as I used to.... it will be fun and this way i wont come out of this relationship broken like i did before
So now you're using her? That's not necessarily fair to her, either.

slaynish
I do like her its just not as strong as before.

!King_Amazon!
I feel sorry for you man, it's just going to happen again, not any time soon, but it will happen again, I guarantee it.

Grav
2005-05-31, 01:53 PM
I feel sorry for you man, it's just going to happen again, not any time soon, but it will happen again, I guarantee it.
The problem is that nobody knows what they want, and people easily become jaded.

Ganga
2005-05-31, 01:55 PM
that's why he got to be on top, when the next time she say " lets just be friends". You be like, that's fine. Like your brother said, get back together but don't get attatch.

!King_Amazon!
2005-05-31, 01:56 PM
He still young, i mean YOUNG fucking... how old ?? 14? 15? Man just get as much play as you can right now. You will learn soon that many many girls will come and gone from your life, just pick out the one that you think going to be a wify and keep that one. As far for this girl, she is not worth it to keep, so just get as much play from her while you can, then say "NEXT". This is how girls are, I learned and you will too, when you meet your third one.
Like I've said before that doesn't always apply. I've been with my girl since I was something like 12 years old and I'm 17 now. We haven't had any trouble at all besides a recent bump in the road that has now passed.

There's no reason why slaynish should just become some kind of woman user just because most girls are how you described. I'll admit, I got really really lucky, and I know that mine is a rare case, but doing stuff like you said could make you lose someone who you were really supposed to be with.

slaynish
2005-05-31, 01:59 PM
Yeah thats why im going to try to make it work. I like her, i really do, Its just not nearly as strong right now as it was 2 days ago because she has shown me what she can do to me if it becomse like that again.

Ganga
2005-05-31, 01:59 PM
ok, what I mean is of couse you will look out for girls that can be a wify, but in the mean time, when you like a girl like lauren, but you know there won't be any future with her. Why force yourself to not be together?

Hades-Knight
2005-05-31, 02:12 PM
You guys make me sad......and you call yourselves men? She disrespected him....he should at least validate the point that SHE was the one who broke thign sup......he SHOULD HAVE made her chasing him around a little bit.

Now she feels validated because she knows she could get you back with ease, which will in the long run be a problem since she might just say "oh i can get him back anytime" and play around with other guys....you NEED to make her work to get you back....blah why do i waste my time......ur still young...go have fun do w/e u want

Medieval Bob
2005-05-31, 02:17 PM
There's a reason she broke up with you. She didn't do it because someone else told her to. She wasn't pressured into it. That's a load of bullshit.

!King_Amazon!
2005-05-31, 02:37 PM
Yeah thats why im going to try to make it work. I like her, i really do, Its just not nearly as strong right now as it was 2 days ago because she has shown me what she can do to me if it becomse like that again.
Slay, you can't MAKE it work. It just has to happen. That crap about her being pressured into breaking up with you is a load. If she was able to get pressured into breaking up with you, she obviously didn't care about you much in the first place.

Grav
2005-05-31, 02:50 PM
She or her friends thought she could do better. That's probably what it comes down to.

Hades-Knight
2005-05-31, 03:08 PM
Im loving these deep-meaningful life-altering discussions on zelaron lately. LOL

Grav
2005-05-31, 03:11 PM
Welcome to Life Discussion.

slaynish
2005-05-31, 05:17 PM
Thats why im having second thoughts.

Oh and KR, trust me, I can forgive her for making a stupid decision but its not like she asked just once, she had her friend call me, she told me how stupid she was, and how she wishes it never would have happened, if it wasnt for her saying that if she could she would 'go back' and change it i wouldnt have even considered getting back with her because well just to be blunt, I believe that her reason was a bs reason too. Im just trying my best to feel the same way for her but we arent trying hard enough obviously becuase I feel the same way. oh well whats done is done and if she wants to break up any time soon or even int he future im fine with that we are goign to go out to the movies this week or weekend and we'll see how it goes from there

Penny_Bags
2005-05-31, 06:53 PM
So now you're using her? That's not necessarily fair to her, either.No. He is clearly repairing the relationship, he boviously needs time.

Grav
2005-05-31, 08:24 PM
"People don't change, never forget and never forgive."

One way of looking at it..

tidus2005
2005-05-31, 09:38 PM
I would have to agree with GravitonSurge on this one.
People hardly ever change. I think you should have made her try harder to get back with you. If she tried for a week to get back with you i would consider that a good sign that she has change or is trying to change. What are you going to do about Sean I mean i would be pissed off if one of my friends would date my girl friend two hours after they broke up with me.

slaynish
2005-05-31, 09:59 PM
nah hes fine he said to me that he didnt even think they were going out becuase he knew it didnt mean anything

Lenny
2005-06-01, 04:37 AM
I hate it when people say that...they say that and it usualy means there was something, that it did mean something...

Be careful this time round...

slaynish
2005-06-01, 12:02 PM
fucking eat monopoly and shit out connect four before i let her say the 4 magic words 'we need to talk ' ill be like bitch plz :click:

badboy
2005-06-02, 03:44 AM
Aren't you fat? You have a girlfriend? I need to go rethink my life.

Thanatos
2005-06-02, 09:36 AM
Girls aren't that hard to get.

Lenny
2005-06-02, 10:53 AM
Ha!! Try telling the girls at my school that...they're so hard to get that I'm surprised the numbers of gay guys hasn't sky-rocketed...

Grav
2005-06-02, 01:18 PM
Girls aren't that hard to get.
Good girls are. I have somewhat high expectations, I guess.

Kaneda
2005-06-02, 01:37 PM
You only need one good girl though. The rest are just there to satisify certain needs, whatever they may be at the time. Experience, companionship, sex...

Grav
2005-06-02, 01:57 PM
Previous girlfriends only serve to piss me off. I've only found one good girl actually, and she wasn't interested in me. So whatever.

slaynish
2005-06-02, 03:11 PM
Aren't you fat? You have a girlfriend? I need to go rethink my life.

Yeah you do.

Try not being an egotistical fucking loser.

I smell a big and bad ego.

Die pls? Lets do!

Penny_Bags
2005-06-02, 04:50 PM
Slaynish is young.

badboy
2005-06-02, 11:41 PM
Yeah you do.

Try not being an egotistical fucking loser.

I smell a big and bad ego.

Die pls? Lets do!

You know it. I don't like people who are fat, and I definately don't like fat girls. If they can't even work out enough to not be fat asses that tells you something about their discipline and way of life.

slaynish
2005-06-03, 02:22 AM
lol?

Being fat has anything whatsoever to do with my reply?

Wait.... what does anything about fat girls have anything to do with this whole subject? Oh and just to let you on in a little known fact, actually a few maybe.

- You do not know me. We have never talked. You know of my physical body only.
- I am willing to bet that although my size, and for my size, I can be one of the most athletic in my whole class of 2010(school-wise)
- You might be thinking "What does school have anything to do with being physical fit?" Why the fuck would I compare myself to somebody that is not my peer? When you say 'work out' your are probably meaning that I am probabaly the slow fat kid that eats a lot of food and breaths heavy. Wrong. I can run faster than a lot of 'skinny kids', I am feared by a lot of 'skinny kids', I am smarter than a lot of 'skinny kids', and last but not least, I am not lazy like most fatties or like some skinny kids. I dont compare myself to you, I compare myself to my peers and the ones my age. Shit, If I can run a race and not finish last, Im fucking happy, and I see no reason why you should be concerned either.
- Oh and another thing, I do work out lolers

I'm tired of your bullshit. Get out of this thread and unless you have something meaningful and helpful to say, I'll suggest you get out of the life discussion PERIOD. Want to bitch at my physical structure? Take it to the flame forum. You wont be more respected or more 'big and bad' by making a flame saying I'm fat.

I think this subject is done but I can still refer to what you guys said for me to other people that might have my problem in the future.

Sovereign
2005-06-03, 02:59 AM
K knock it off now.

Slaynish, if Badboy wants to be a moron and hate fat people, let him. He obviously is one who doesn't look past physical appearance. We'll all get to laugh when him + his wife hit 70 and everything they have wrinkled and sagging half way to hong kong.

Badboy, this is a HELP forum. Nobody gives a fuck if you are going to rethink your life. Keep your smartass comments to yourself.

If either of you post something which furthers this fight, you will get temp banned. Take your anger to the flame forum, and keep this forum clean for people who want SERIOUS help.

Thanatos
2005-06-03, 09:22 AM
Previous girlfriends only serve to piss me off. I've only found one good girl actually, and she wasn't interested in me. So whatever.

Whatever happened with that girl you talked to me about AIM?

But, yes, good girls seem to have obstacles in the way.

Grav
2005-06-03, 01:21 PM
Whatever happened with that girl you talked to me about AIM?

But, yes, good girls seem to have obstacles in the way.
Things didn't work out. We're still friends, but she is going out with someone now so it's not like we hang out. *shrug*

badboy
2005-06-03, 11:17 PM
I apologize, but if you can't tell, I was being sarcastic to start out with.

Thanatos
2005-06-04, 12:26 PM
Well, that's one girl down.. 2 billion more to go. Plenty of other fish in the sea.

badboy
2005-06-04, 02:19 PM
I think in America at least there are more women per men.

slaynish
2005-06-04, 05:04 PM
I know this is quite offtopic but Badboy please reply to your PM or take action.

Grav
2005-06-04, 09:47 PM
Well, that's one girl down.. 2 billion more to go. Plenty of other fish in the sea.
I don't go fishing, though. I just let shit happen, and shit takes it's sweet time. Oh well.