Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Zelaron: The Game
Posted 2011-10-29, 11:27 AM
I lost.

So, if Lenny is the final boss on neutral and chaotic paths, what's the final boss on the lawful path? After all, Zelaron wouldn't be good versus evil.

Who would be the main party members and what class would they be?

Personally, I see myself as the tutorial fights, and repeated (completely optional) boss fights, with no skills other than basic attack, holy maigc, and healing (since I'd be a paladin). Because my stats would be no better than a party member, I would be pretty easy to beat. However, if you choose to fight me in every optional fight, there is an optional "final boss", depending on your alignment. If you're neutral of chaos, you fight a very powerful "The Priestess" who would mostly be obnoxiously powerful magic spam. If you're lawful, you must fight The Grim Reaper: Mdselctr who has the highest Death Magic in the game. Skurai is also the second-to-final boss, in neutral and chaos paths, before fighting Lenny. For unknown reasons, Wallow is always absent from the party, during times Skurai is available to fight. You can unlock Skurai for the party by defeating Lenny in the "chaotic" or "neutral" paths.

So, as I said, who would you be and why?

Stats:
Obnoxiously High HP (being that I never leave)
Above average strength (since I'd be a "paladin" esq. enemy)
Low wisdom and int (making my use of magic pointless)
Lots of speed, oddly
Absorbs Light magic, reflects b& magic, weak to dark and logic magic.

Race: Machine/Angel
Skurai

Last edited by Skurai; 2011-10-29 at 11:40 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-29, 05:46 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Zelaron: The Game"
I already started working on a Zelaron game forever ago. (No, not RPGMaker.) Lenny was the guide who aided the user, recently made supreme mod, as he slammed his Ban-hammer across the land that is Zelaron.

As of today, I have idea's only as I'm not a spriter. However, with the correct sprites, I could easily throw together a platformer engine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-10-29, 08:37 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I already started working on a Zelaron..."
Idea's. lol learn2speak English
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-10-29, 10:48 PM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "I already started working on a Zelaron..."
Wed-G said: [Goto]
I already started working on a Zelaron game forever ago. (No, not RPGMaker.) Lenny was the guide who aided the user, recently made supreme mod, as he slammed his Ban-hammer across the land that is Zelaron.

As of today, I have idea's only as I'm not a spriter. However, with the correct sprites, I could easily throw together a platformer engine.
If I ever got a FUCKING draw-thingy for the computer, I'd do sprites, no problem.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-30, 07:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post "Zelaron: The Game"
I'd be a Fagomancer. It's like a necromancer, except it involves a lot of cock and using dildos for weapons.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-10-31, 07:06 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'd be a Fagomancer. It's like a..."
Do you take extra damage from fists?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-31, 09:05 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Do you take extra damage from fists?"
Fists heal him, duh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of massWed-G is an uncelestial body of mass

Wed-G

Posted 2011-10-31, 11:50 AM in reply to Wed-G's post starting "Fists heal him, duh."
He'd be right for once in this case, more or less. Fists deal triple damage. :[
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-10-31, 02:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "He'd be right for once in this case,..."
KagomJack is ano fisting zone, Wed-G.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-10-31, 04:32 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "KagomJack is ano fisting zone, Wed-G."
That is indeed a fact.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-01, 07:38 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That is indeed a fact."
Yikes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-11-01, 08:23 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Yikes."
No, Spec, I would not make an exception for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-02, 07:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No, Spec, I would not make an exception..."
So what would the other final boss(es) be? Is there a "True" Final Boss, like something that can only be beat with the top-skills and equipment?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-02, 02:52 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "So what would the other final boss(es)..."
i know i should be in this game ......
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-11-02, 07:43 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i know i should be in this game ......"
Elaborate.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2011-11-02, 08:15 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Elaborate."
i would be a random troll ....
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2011-11-02, 10:41 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i would be a random troll ...."
That's really Skurai's job.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-11-03, 04:44 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "That's really Skurai's job."
then what am i?
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2011-11-03, 02:24 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "then what am i?"
A fag.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-11-03, 02:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "A fag."
Wasn't it already decided that Kagom and Skurai are the fags? Jamer would probably be the little boy they molest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!