Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Anyone have an extra sorceress?
Posted 2004-12-21, 11:18 PM
As long as she can handle normal, I'll be fine

I just want it to test my program out a bit, a regular sorceress would be great.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-21, 11:22 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "Anyone have an extra sorceress?"
stlieny/florec

lvl 44 sorc owns norm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-21, 11:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "stlieny/florec lvl 44 sorc owns norm"
Password already changed.... // account doesn't exist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-21, 11:51 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Password already changed.... // account..."
oh then try

stlieny2/florec
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-22, 12:55 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "oh then try stlieny2/florec"
Sorry to say, that doesn't work either

PM next time also, thanks anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-22, 01:03 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Sorry to say, that doesn't work either..."
stlieny3/florec should work along with
stlieny4/florec
stlieny5/florec
stlieny6/florec
stlieny7/florec
stlieny8/florec
stlieny9/florec
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-22, 03:00 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "stlieny3/florec should work along with ..."
Apparently not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-22, 10:00 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Apparently not."
Well try

leetzpac2/zpacizle
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-22, 08:34 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Well try leetzpac2/zpacizle"
Just send him a link to your list ~_~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-12-22, 10:46 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Just send him a link to your list ~_~"
Oh yeah, I could do that couldn't I?

p.s. None of the above accounts work or ever worked, they were all BS because I felt like messing with you.

Now for the list.

http://www.pixelmethods.com/ka/d2hserver%5b1%5d.html
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-12-23, 01:30 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Oh yeah, I could do that couldn't I? ..."
K_A

You know just as well as i do that every single account on that list is either inactive or is a false account.

That list was cleared out in exactly 1 week last summer. If i did miss a few accounts, then they will be expired already...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-12-23, 06:27 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "K_A You know just as well as i do..."
KA you sucessfully wasted about 3 minutes of my life by giving me false names.

Your sig, however, has wasted about 3 hours of my life.

Good work.

EDIT: All those CD-Keys are no good also, I'm assuming?
EDIT #2: Nevermind

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2004-12-23 at 06:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-12-23, 09:49 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "KA you sucessfully wasted about 3..."
Well, they use to be in use stealing accounts but I don't think they are now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!