Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post All these dupes, what to do?
Posted 2003-11-23, 07:36 PM
I was thinking about how bad everything is going to get once a dupe is released ( wont be long ) and my clan is still here, still haven't decided a name or anything yet though.

Maybe one of the main points of my clan would be, enough people to trade amongst, so there would be a way to tell if your trading for a duped item.

My clans against duping, and such, so having 10-15 people who mf regularly in 1 group, will have a pretty awesome flow of items, and good deals on them too.

If your interested / have anything to add, respond here.

(I have a throbing headache, and I am just brain storming what I/my friends are going to do when the dupe hits, sorry for the hazy details on the whole clan idea, but it's the best I can do right now)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-23, 07:38 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
a dupe already? christ these guys wasted no time. Is your crew on HC or SC?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-11-23, 07:52 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
USEast SC, sorry forgot to mention, but we could go HC too..

BTW, not letting just anybody in, you have to hang out for a couple weeks, or have 1k + posts on zelaron (except for zagggon, and slaynish)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-23, 08:23 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
I would like to join this clan, What channle is the clan located?

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-11-23 at 08:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:27 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
There are dupes from 1.09 that didn't get patched for 1.10, its not like an "all the sudden" thing
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-23, 09:30 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
This is a ladder clan... FA was never a d2 clan was it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-24, 01:28 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Nope.
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-24, 05:45 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
`Insolence` said:
(except for zagggon, and slaynish)
lol...nothing against either of you

hmm im starting out playing d2 again

i just started a new sorc n e chance i can get in
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-24, 06:49 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Well, ofcourse, you have to be skillfull at d2 (start out untwinked, and get atleast 1 'elite' item)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-24, 07:09 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
untwinked??? well i started playing on sun. night..i just started playing again b/c i was banned...so right now im like level 23 or something that has killed the ancients in act 5 normal...im just waiting to kill baal for quest b/c i wanna see some normal games b4 i go 2 nm...will you be on tommarrow i might be on around 8-10ish you can message me /w *evil_pumpkin if that helps at all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-24, 07:21 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Untwinked, means with no one giving you items.

Sorry, you have to know your shit to be in this clan heh, serious gamers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-24, 07:33 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Well, guess im out. Have no elite item yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:47 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
ya i know my shit and no one gave me n e items i usually join games and quest and stuff in public games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:53 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Can I join?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:56 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
Maybe ganga, I don't know you too well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-24, 09:19 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
u still havnt said if i could or not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-24, 09:26 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
I dont know you, but from what it looks, No, sorry.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-24, 09:35 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
fine be that way
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-24, 10:51 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
`Insolence` said:
Untwinked, means with no one giving you items.

Sorry, you have to know your shit to be in this clan heh, serious gamers.
Also seems like a pride thing. If you constantly ask for shit, no one is gonna respect you and you will be forever known as the newb who always begged for shit. I would join ya, but i am on West.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-11-24, 10:59 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post "All these dupes, what to do?"
By slaynish he meant me... I'm seriously going to change my fucking account.
need a lod cdkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
eellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeneellis2132 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

eellis2132