Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-07-23, 10:49 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "*zipperman ladder also"
zel-celaron
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-26, 02:17 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "zel-celaron"
you too are added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-26, 02:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "*zipperman ladder also"
nice
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-26, 02:30 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "nice ^^ .........................."
Hmmm my acess level is 2 for some reason. This deliberate or a glitch? J/w?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-26, 02:49 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hmmm my acess level is 2 for some..."
ILuvLezbos on East/Ladder
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-07-26, 03:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Hmmm my acess level is 2 for some..."
Sovereign said:
Hmmm my acess level is 2 for some reason. This deliberate or a glitch? J/w?
Two words for you "sex channel" , I do read the log you know.

joka added
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-26, 03:13 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "Acct log"
fluffy_atoc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxWolfPack69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xWolfPack69

Posted 2004-07-27, 04:49 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Two words for you "sex channel" , I do..."
::sighs:: People just can't have fun with bots anymore. Hence why I hate joining any clan who can't taking fucking jokes. Just remove my name then. I'll go idle elsewhere where fun and joking is allowed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-27, 07:42 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "::sighs:: People just can't have fun..."
*geekstar Useast SC Ladder

im not on alot atm, need sum1 that helps me leveling her, whoever helps me get the first best items i find (if i dont need em for my mf gears)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-27, 10:20 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "::sighs:: People just can't have fun..."
Sovereign said:
::sighs:: People just can't have fun with bots anymore. Hence why I hate joining any clan who can't taking fucking jokes. Just remove my name then. I'll go idle elsewhere where fun and joking is allowed.
I asked you repeatedlly not to send the bot there. Then you whent ahead and did it several times. After my last request for you not to do it, I decided to take away your power. This is starting to sound like Penguin's pic problem except I can stop it from happening.
If you want to send a bot to the sex channel be my guest to download stealthbot (free) eneter your own acct and cd-key, and enjoy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-27, 10:39 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "I asked you repeatedlly not to send the..."
Waste of time, now remove my name please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-27, 10:45 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Waste of time, now remove my name..."
Sovereign said:
Waste of time, now remove my name please.
userlist or acct listing?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-27, 10:46 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "userlist or acct listing?"
All information relavant to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-27, 10:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "All information relavant to me."
Sovereign said:
All information relavant to me.
Removed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:02 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Removed..."
Sov, quit being a whiney bitch?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:20 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "*zipperman ladder also"
zel-death ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-27, 11:26 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Sov, quit being a whiney bitch?"
But i dun wanna
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-28, 05:36 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "But i dun wanna :cry:"
Sovereign said:
But i dun wanna
Hehe.
thats just sov :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-28, 05:55 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Hehe. thats just sov :P"
death and wolfpack added.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-28, 10:03 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "death and wolfpack added."
*rhop east ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum