Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2007-12-03, 08:32 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, since not doing drugs is being a..."
Willkillforfood said:
Yea, since not doing drugs is being a pussy. Is that how you got talked into it? I know shooting yourself in the head is bad, but I haven't done it. I'll learn off other peoples' experiences without having to make their mistakes.
That's quite a far-off analogy. How can you consider smoking marijuana "bad" when you have never even taken the opportunity to experience it for yourself? You're completely taking other people's word for it. Maybe the government is lying to you concering this topic. You ever think of that? I know tons of successful people that smoke marijuana on occasion. It is not a harmful substance when used in moderation. Period.

And, I'll admit that I was peer-pressured into smoking weed. It took my friends 8 months to convince me to hit the pipe. But, after that first high experience, I realized that hey, this stuff isn't so bad. Seriously, just go out and try it one time. Educate yourself on a first hand experience. You may find that you like it....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 08:38 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "That's quite a far-off analogy. How can..."
Marijuana should be legal, LSD/Shrooms maybe but unlikely, treat it like cell phones, if you commit a crime while doing it, you get a harsher punishment, similar to how talking on your cell phone while driving isn't illegal but you get a more serious punishment for other crimes if you're on your cell phone(here at least.)

At the very, very least, hemp should be legal. You could smoke a field of that shit and not feel a thing, so why make it illegal? You can literally make almost anything out of it and it's better at most things than our current crops(such as it being better for paper and producing more paper per acre than trees.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 10:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Marijuana should be legal, LSD/Shrooms..."
I've no desire to ever do it nor any other drug, but I'm not against the legalization of marijuanna.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-03, 10:27 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, since not doing drugs is being a..."
Sorry, but i dont recall anyone saying that "if you dont do drugs then your a pussy" so, im not sure if your referring to something said in this thread or not, but i dont think any of us mean that. If you dont want to do drugs, thats fine and dandy, but dont bash people who do. Thats my opinion.

I do agree with you on the whole accident thing, if your to impaired to drive then dont try it. This would be a good example of dumbasses that make drugs look bad.

It appears alot of people are on the same page here. Cool but i kind of want some anti-druggy opinions too. Maybe we can meet an open minded anti-druggy perhaps?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-03, 10:53 AM in reply to MescalinesFrend's post starting "Sorry, but i dont recall anyone saying..."
I think it's important to realize that not all drug use is drug abuse. These days, drug use and drug abuse mean exactly the same thing, but it shouldn't be like that. Someone who uses drugs isn't necessarily a drug abuser. Someone who neglects their responsibilities, family, does unsafe things, uses unhealthy amounts of drugs, etc, is a drug abuser. Someone can do drugs and not ABUSE drugs. It's the same as someone who drinks alcohol. Drinking alcohol doesn't make you an alcoholic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:02 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think it's important to realize that..."
It's like pain medications too, imo. Taken properly there's no ill reprecussions, but if overused...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:25 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's like pain medications too, imo...."
I like drugs. They are not talked about by a lot of people, they are fun, interesting, and have different effects. These effects takeover or control the individual, and it's not the norm. You will feel euphoria and nothingness; blank-minded insanity. I smoke to relax and have a fun time reading and doing shit. Tripping is fun to see stuff and have epiphanies. Pain killers make me relax and chill out. Like I'm melting.

Yum, drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "My chemistry professor said that people..."
Well it's obvious your chemistry professor's opinion is ultimate and shouldn't be questioned.

Pretty sure you've smoked weed and ate shrooms before. Weakling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Well it's obvious your chemistry..."
Thanatos said:
Well it's obvious your chemistry professor's opinion is ultimate and shouldn't be questioned.

Pretty sure you've smoked weed and ate shrooms before. Weakling.
I'd say most kids/teen do it to be cool, or to try something new. The ones that become dependant on it are weak, IMO.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-03, 02:52 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Sorry, I thought I put "Discuss." at..."
It's an arguable point, but it's also a blanket statement/assumption.

I'm sure some people who do drugs do so because they can't handle reality, but that's certainly not a universal reason.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:20 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "My chemistry professor said that people..."
To GravitonSurge:

Your chemistry professor is wrong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-03, 03:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "It's an arguable point, but it's also a..."
I think some/ most people DO start doing drugs to look/sound cool, and due to curiosity. But theyre are people who believe they can expand your mind, letting you see what people who havent done drugs usually cant. These people would be the ones that end up usually never abusing the drugs. They see them as a responsibility, not a mind imparitive....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMescalinesFrend is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MescalinesFrend

Posted 2007-12-06, 06:05 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Yea, since not doing drugs is being a..."
Ha, wow. How have you shot yourself in the head? Wtf? :-) Hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Optimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOptimistic is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Optimistic