Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Middle school offers birth control to students
Posted 2007-10-18, 11:44 AM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21358971/

Personally, I think this is a good idea. There are so many little sluts nowadays that think having sex makes them cool. But, do you guys think this would motivate more students to have sex because of the options available to them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-18, 11:55 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Middle school offers birth control to..."
Students don't have more sex when they have birth control options, and they don't have less sex when they don't have options.

They will have sex either way, might as well make sure that they will be protected if they decide to have sex. Restricting birth control from minors only worsens the problem.

Dunno about the pill, though. That can have some pretty serious side-effects and stuff like that. I say stick with condoms. Worst thing that happens there is latex allergy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:05 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Students don't have more sex when they..."
I think it's a good thing. I also think there is really nothing wrong with middle-school students having sex if they're not doing it stupidly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 12:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I think it's a good thing. I also think..."
Pretty much my opinion as well. I feel the same about drugs. As long as someone is being responsible about it, that is (generally) more important than how old they are. I know a lot of people under 21 who are responsible about drinking alcohol. I also know a lot of people over 21 who are very irresponsible about drinking alcohol.

Same can be said about teen sex. There are a lot of teens who are responsible about it, and there are a lot of adults who are irresponsible about it. Give them more options to be responsible about it and they will be more responsible. That seems logical enough to me, anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:14 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I think it's a good thing. I also think..."
Explain that. How can you have sex 'stupidly'? Do you mean people that sleep around without protection?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Explain that. How can you have sex..."
Thanatos said:
Explain that. How can you have sex 'stupidly'? Do you mean people that sleep around without protection?
Yes.

Fuck WW.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:18 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yes. Fuck WW."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:25 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://kar.freepgs.com/ww/fww2.gif"
I think stupid sex could also be if you're trying to stick your peener in her belly button. That would be pretty stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I think stupid sex could also be if..."
Made me lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "http://kar.freepgs.com/ww/fww2.gif"
Thanatos said:
Where did this shit come from?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Made me lol."
Always wear a glove.

I think this is a good idea, considering the large amount of 12-14 year olds that actually do have sex. I recall a thread from earlier this year about some 10 or 11 year olds fucking when the teacher left the room. That's just odd, to me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Always wear a glove. I think this..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Always wear a glove.

I think this is a good idea, considering the large amount of 12-14 year olds that actually do have sex. I recall a thread from earlier this year about some 10 or 11 year olds fucking when the teacher left the room. That's just odd, to me.
Yea. Human beings having sexual impulses. Seems pretty odd to me too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yea. Human beings having sexual..."
I think it's odd that human beings that young, probably not even having hit puberty yet, have that strong of sexual impulses.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:42 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think it's odd that human beings that..."
I don't see why that would seem so strange. The only reason it isn't as wide spread is because it's supressed. When you're younger, you're constantly getting messages of "sex is bad" "nudity is bad" etc. Without that, you'd probably see 5 year olds fucking (or trying to) each other.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:49 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I think it's odd that human beings that..."
HandOfHeaven said:
I think it's odd that human beings that young, probably not even having hit puberty yet, have that strong of sexual impulses.
At 10 and 11 puberty has started for a lot of kids.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-10-18, 01:56 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Where did this shit come from?"
Grаν¡tоnЅurgе said:
Where did this shit come from?
Spector made it.

mjordan2nd said:
I had armpit hair when I was in 5th grade.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-10-19, 05:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "At 10 and 11 puberty has started for a..."
mjordan2nd said:
Yeah, I've heard reports that the age seems to be decreasing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-20, 04:20 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, I've heard reports that the age..."
Wouldn't be surprised at all. Maybe I hit puberty late at 13.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-10-20, 11:30 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wouldn't be surprised at all. Maybe I..."
I've also heard some stories that the hormones in Milk are partially to blame, although I haven't really looked into it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2007-10-20, 12:23 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've also heard some stories that the..."
I remember watching a show where like an 8 year old girl got pregnant from her step dad. It's a true story. I'm trying to remember where it happened ...but they took her out of school and told everyone it was her sister. Pretty fucked up situation.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood