Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

The World is Flat!
Posted 2007-07-27, 01:43 PM
I'm telling you it is, just look outside.
Jesus (CTRL+S's)!
I'm Daft, not religious.
3D tutorials, and coming soon game creation tutorials
http://www.scatteredpixel.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNowherebrain is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nowherebrain

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:13 PM in reply to Nowherebrain's post "The World is Flat!"
- Explain the need for time-zones in the flat-earth model

- Explain the horizon

- Explain the uniformity of the gravitational force

- Explain the homogeneity of atmospheric pressure

- Explain the circular shadow during a lunar eclipse

- Explain the pictures given to us by satellite -- if satellite's are not real give a viable alternative explanation for the functions they provide
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "- Explain the need for time-zones in..."
Mjordan covered it all pretty well. Explain all of those things and I'll believe you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 02:49 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mjordan covered it all pretty well. ..."
Or, even just ONE of them.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "- Explain the need for time-zones in..."
You fell into his trap old man, how careless of you...
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:22 PM in reply to hotdog's post starting "You fell into his trap old man, how..."
hotdog said:
You fell into his trap old man, how careless of you...
I fully well know that he's joking.

I suspect that Draco was joking in his anti-evolution rants as well.

Joke or not, these are still fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I fully well know that he's joking. ..."
Draco obviously wasn't joking, Mjordan. He's a christian boy from Georgia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-27, 04:24 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I fully well know that he's joking. ..."
Awww and here I was ready to help beat him down for ya...stop ownin' people before others get a chance geez.
skurai said: [Goto]
big Foot -
A Big Monkey. So?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhotdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hotdog

Posted 2007-07-30, 11:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Draco obviously wasn't joking, Mjordan...."
!King_Amazon! said:
Draco obviously wasn't joking, Mjordan. He's a christian boy from Georgia.
Perhaps you're right. I just have a hard time comprehending how someone can believe what he claimed to. I guess my lack of comprehension of his ability for faith makes me think he's a troll.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-30, 11:49 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Perhaps you're right. I just have a..."
mjordan2nd said:
Perhaps you're right. I just have a hard time comprehending how someone can believe what he claimed to. I guess my lack of comprehension of his ability for faith makes me think he's a troll.
If you'd lived in Georgia for a few months you'd understand like I do. It's like brainwashing there, and that's exactly what has happened with him. He follows after his father who deeply disagrees with evolution, and he's been brainwashed to do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-31, 01:08 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "If you'd lived in Georgia for a few..."
Gravity is caused by invisible trolls holding everything to the ground. There are trillions of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-31, 01:31 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Gravity is caused by invisible trolls..."
Gravity - It's not only a good idea...

It's The Lawâ„¢
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-31, 10:05 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Gravity - It's not only a good idea......"
And I'm the Sheriff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-07-31, 10:46 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Perhaps you're right. I just have a..."
mjordan2nd said:
There is no such thing as evolution. He was clearly right, and HAWKING SUCKS!!111!!

( I expect MJ to do terrible things to me about 1 min after he reads this)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-01, 05:07 AM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "There is no such thing as evolution. He..."
timmay1113 said:
There is no such thing as evolution. He was clearly right, and HAWKING SUCKS!!111!!

( I expect MJ to do terrible things to me about 1 min after he reads this)
I have sat here staring at the screen for three minutes. I have rattled my brain for all the insults I can possibly think of. I was going to throw a long elaborate piece together, but I found that no matter how hard I rattled my brain there was nothing in there appropriate for what you just said -- nothing matched in hideousness, rancor and stupidity. Mostly I just can't match the stupidity. He's a cripple you insensitive twat. Go fuck yourself. I'm just going to leave it at that, cause quite honestly I'm dumbfounded right now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-01, 11:26 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I have sat here staring at the screen..."
I'm sure you are suffering a lot seeing as you know I was joking. If you didn't realize that... well ... perhaps you don't know me well enough lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2007-08-01, 12:31 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "I'm sure you are suffering a lot seeing..."
timmay1113 said:
I'm sure you are suffering a lot seeing as you know I was joking. If you didn't realize that... well ... perhaps you don't know me well enough lol.
I, also, was being facetious my gargantuan friend. If you did not sense that, perhaps it is you who does not know me well enough, and does not deserve that Yoda picture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-01, 12:40 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I, also, was being facetious my..."
Nobody deserves a Yoda picture. Nobody.

Not even Chuck Norris.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-08-01, 02:07 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Nobody deserves a Yoda picture. ..."
!King_Amazon! said:
Nobody deserves a Yoda picture. Nobody.

Not even Chuck Norris.
Good point.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-08-01, 03:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Good point."
but I was conceived by medicloreans .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113