Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-10-25, 09:43 AM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "omg damn nuubies, i knews dat (omfg..."
ScamAlot said:
omg damn nuubies, i knews dat (omfg jeez) i r talkage about y it beats BotD. NOT A PHOKKING BotD COLLOSUSUSUS VOUGLEGLE!! But war pike, omfg doh'age?

BotD = Breath of the Dying
BotD collosfaadsfasd voufglegelg = h4x
omfg dam nub eye faylded mind reeding!

kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-25, 12:00 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Its on west... anyone know what i could..."
nifty find still for a random drop...I still like the eth 2os tomb reaver I found the other day better though just cause it has some mf on it ;-)

UsEast Ladder
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tombreav.jpg (17.7 KB, 14 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDamonGalos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DamonGalos

Posted 2004-10-25, 12:18 PM in reply to GEEkZ's post starting "Well, the simple answer to that, is it..."
GEEkZ said:
Well, the simple answer to that, is it doesnt, but you didnt say war pike now did you... SPECIFY next time plz !

specify? lol, why r i human?

and 2 teh andreachadfasdfsadlkgjas guy, "coz it r legit spawned by teh gaem" stuff... do i smell little nuubie who is poor and thinx everything is ebay coz he r walk with The Gnasher and pwnz in normal with lvl 70?

QUOTE=GEEkZ]Damagewise, this beats botd, because max botd can have is 415... as for other mods, well it doesnt even come close, still a really nice weapon tho[/QUOTE]

NOOEZZ, in theory, it is possible 2 have over 415% dmg on BotD. it is called code-dupe. if itam is enhanced, lets say, 15%, u can code-dupe it (yes, i r talking about CLOSED bnet... damn humanz) wut a shame it gets reported very fast and u lose much accountzz.. expliquez aboutz how u hab 2 do it? I R NOT TALKABLE TO TEH CONSEQUENCAHDFad!!!1 do it at teh own risx, kthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-25, 12:52 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "specify? lol, why r i human? and 2..."
Don't ever post a worthless spam post like that again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-10-26, 02:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Don't ever post a worthless spam post..."
omfg y r i human? y not believe? i r go explain in 2 days, coz 2morrow i r go hab vacation 2 1337 country :grinch: :grinch:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScamAlot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ScamAlot

Posted 2004-10-26, 02:46 PM in reply to ScamAlot's post starting "omfg y r i human? y not believe? i r go..."
Don't hurry back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker