Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN
Posted 2003-10-21, 07:57 PM
Hey whats up
My friend just showed me the KEWLEST THING EVER!!!!!
it u make a copy of the short cut and change the target to "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe" -seed10 at least thats what mine is and u basically jst need to add _-seed10 "_" is a space once in it go into the blood moore and there are like 50 million of everything GREAT for lvl u can go anywere really not just the Blood Moore it sucks cause they always drop the smae thing its just acopy so it dont really matter and then u can lvl with that one and mf with the other (single player only) but its still pretty fun.
Oh fudgenuts i think I broke it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xtremebeating12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXtremebeating12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Xtremebeating12

Posted 2003-10-21, 08:00 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
Never knew that, but im not about to try it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-21, 08:02 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
Doing this would not be wise
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-21, 08:06 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
why not?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-21, 08:12 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
I just dont think that going in and start copying and changing a bunch of things is a good idea unless you are someone who is a d2lod exploits expert...which very few people are. Im just saying that this could really fuck your d2 stuff up if you dont know what your doing.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-21, 08:34 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
ummm...if it fucks up...uninstall...and reinstall
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-10-21, 09:07 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
zagggon said:
I just dont think that going in and start copying and changing a bunch of things is a good idea unless you are someone who is a d2lod exploits expert...which very few people are. Im just saying that this could really fuck your d2 stuff up if you dont know what your doing.
Heh, did you even bother to read his post? All you're doing is adding to the shortcut line...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-21, 09:28 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
LMAO!

Zagggon is trying to sound smart, how cute!

All I am saying, is, I don't know what it does exactly, and I do not want to take a chance.

This WILL NOT ruin your diablo 2 game, I don't know what it does..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-21, 09:54 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
It's interesting.. it would make for some easy sp leveling.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-21, 10:26 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
Wow... it froze D2 on me... Or the wanderer is just taking a SHITLOAD of time to open the god damn door
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-10-22, 01:10 AM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind

Posted 2003-10-22, 09:14 AM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
All it does it completely fill the acts with monsters.. I took a realm 95 amazon and leveled her to 99 in like five minutes..

This isn't the spam forum Ndd..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-22, 04:20 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
you really dont need to create a shortcut and all you can just make a .bat file and have game.exe - seed10 and that works much easier
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-10-22, 05:00 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
lol zaggon sorry but youre so fucking dumb its a common single player command included in d2 without use of any cheats/hacks or whatever, german d2 sites posted it ages ago and it doesnt harm d2 in any way other than making it slow on bad pcs, because of all the monsters.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-

Posted 2003-10-22, 05:04 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
Yeah really command that you add in a shortcut are never permanent thats why they are added there !
So it load everytime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-22, 05:48 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
What other commands are there?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-22, 06:36 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
u can do -enter- players 8 -enter and it gives u exp like there are 8 ppl in the game that pretty fun 2
Oh fudgenuts i think I broke it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xtremebeating12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXtremebeating12 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Xtremebeating12

Posted 2003-10-22, 06:45 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
ohhhhh kkkk sry for interfering with all you Mr know-it-alls huge d2 knowledge of what will and what wont fuck up d2. Oh what will i do now that they think im a dumbass for not attempting to do something cuzz i thought it might have a bad effect OH WHATEVER WILL I DO!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-22, 06:59 PM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
I actually said it first, and there wasn't really a way for me to know that, unless I researched it, or knew prior to this thread.

Do not be such an asshole even to our lesser members, please, I am sure zagggon could even rip you a new one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-23, 07:00 AM in reply to Xtremebeating12's post "free mod (comes with d2) REALLY FUN"
well zagggon you should have read the thread before replying, if you had read and understood it there wouldn't have been any problems
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-