Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Question Best President of all time?
Posted 2007-12-12, 01:34 PM
There are definately tons of candidates out there that - in the own retrospective did a great job during the times that they we're residing in.

But i'm going to go with the originator, George Washington. Without him, we wouldn't be around. He could've recreated what they we're trying to escape and made himself king, but he had the audacity to do what he did, hence making something out of nothing.

Discuss.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-12, 04:17 PM in reply to D3V's post "Best President of all time?"
FDR. Pulled our asses out of the Great Depression.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-12, 05:00 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "FDR. Pulled our asses out of the Great..."
WWII pulled out asses out of the Great Depression. It can be argued that his social programs did not make much of a dent at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-18, 03:59 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "WWII pulled out asses out of the Great..."
I would have to say Richard Nixon or Gerald Ford. They beat those damn gorillas in Vietnam!

Gorillas.

With an O.

In all seriousness, I don't know who the best is, but my personal favorite is Jefferson.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-18, 05:33 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I would have to say Richard Nixon or..."
Washington, he braved hardships for this country that no other President has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-18, 07:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "Best President of all time?"
Washington or FDR.

Washington had balls of steal and FDR knew what had to be done to win WW2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win