Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Posted 2002-09-09, 07:12 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
Quote:
It's hard for me to keep the same avatar for long.
Except for resizing, touchups and animating, I've always had the same avatar.

P.S. Yes, of course I remember. Sometimes I see that avatar instead of you current one in my head when I read your posts... maybe I need more sleep :O)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2002-09-09, 09:26 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sum Yung Guy
my fav avatar was randuins killing little school girls avatar that ate tons of bandwidth heh
Wich what when where????? I never saw that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-09, 12:14 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
lol yeah, we should start another sig ava contest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:09 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
Anybody remember my platinum weed ava?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:10 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
yea i like your old halo sig too better then your current one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:12 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
It's over the limits though... it looked like crap when I resized it too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:12 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
that sig metalfreak made for u was great, but i like the one u have too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSirpullido is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:23 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
He never told me what the original pic was, this is grunge afterall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:24 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
yay, and i love grunge
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:28 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
To the right it looks like an airplane kind of...

This better not be a 9/11 picture
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:31 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
lol, ya i see osama bin laden in ur avtars background
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:34 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
They're making a movie called Lost in New York Part 2 starring Osama Bin Laden!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:40 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:48 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
LOL Osama has terrorized this thread

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

NonGayMan

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:49 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
Hahaha, that's a funny one!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:53 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
http://yonkis.ya.com/imagenes5/guerra/talibamm.htm

Last edited by Sirpullido; 2002-09-10 at 08:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:56 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
it shouldnt have said in theatres june 15.. but sept 11th instead.. but that would be too mean i suppose
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:58 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
Quote:
Originally posted by Sirpullido
http://yonkis.ya.com/imagenes5/guerra/talibamm.htm
omg that was beutiful
refering to the link
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2002-09-10, 08:59 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido

Posted 2002-09-10, 09:01 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Does Anyone Remember My old Avatar?"
funny flash that one
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sirpullido