Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Posted 2010-10-08, 09:09 PM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I'd have to say we are at least a..."
ive been reading up on stuff .... theres alot of gov'tal projects that had ufo's and aliens directly or indirectly involved.
philadelphia experiment was a test of experiments that were involved in stealth tech for ships well everytime they tried it i guess something happened... mostly what they did affected the space time continum and some of the people were trown years ahead into the future... some totally got disformed and sometimes the fused to a bulkhead .... in the end they did get what was wanted ... optical and radar invisiablity but alot of events happened. continuing the experiment made more stuff happen ... like they captured a ufo but they had to go back in through the time rift to stop it from happeneing cause the ufo was just stuck and civians and top officals worked on the project. http://www.crystalinks.com/philaexperiment.html
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-10-09, 09:14 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "ive been reading up on stuff ......."
jamer123 said: [Goto]
ive been reading up on stuff .... theres alot of gov'tal projects that had ufo's and aliens directly or indirectly involved.
philadelphia experiment was a test of experiments that were involved in stealth tech for ships well everytime they tried it i guess something happened... mostly what they did affected the space time continum and some of the people were trown years ahead into the future... some totally got disformed and sometimes the fused to a bulkhead .... in the end they did get what was wanted ... optical and radar invisiablity but alot of events happened. continuing the experiment made more stuff happen ... like they captured a ufo but they had to go back in through the time rift to stop it from happeneing cause the ufo was just stuck and civians and top officals worked on the project. http://www.crystalinks.com/philaexperiment.html
Ahhh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-09, 07:10 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "My theory is like this: Look at a..."
D3V said: [Goto]
My theory is like this: Look at a cockroach, not much intelligence besides eat/sleep/survival. Now look at the Human race, it's roughly the same as when an alien species of superior intelligence would look at us, so why would they want to communicate? They'd have nothing to learn that they didn't already know.
*Patty-cake*
It's easy, you see, the things we can't do that cockroaches can? Survive a nuke, that's right. It's part of their body, or something, I guess. That's the thing, the aliens experiment on us, in abduction cases, so that means they need us for something, what could it be? Hm? Easy - the same thing we're doing experiments in stem cells for - the aliens aren't immortal, they probably can't survive one of their own inventions - hell, maybe they're in a war on their home planet, and need our DNA to survive their own weapon.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-09, 07:42 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "*Patty-cake* It's easy, you see, the..."
yet ironic that only one person commented about my post
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-10-10, 05:40 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "yet ironic that only one person..."
Only because it sounds three times as Sci-fi as my own post.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-10, 06:04 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Only because it sounds three times as..."
I always thought mjordan was super smart and just played a young character.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHayduke is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-11, 09:08 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I always thought mjordan was super..."
Um, what? Also, what does the M. stand for?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-11, 09:47 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Um, what? Also, what does the M. stand..."
I've always been under the impression it stood for Michael.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-11, 11:26 AM in reply to Hayduke's post starting "I've always been under the impression..."
Michael Jackson?
El em aye oh.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-11, 11:45 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Michael Jackson? El em aye oh."
michael jordan you moron

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2010-10-11, 11:58 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "michael jordan you moron"
Ever try to remember as far back into your life as you could?
Every time someone asks me that, I go back to a day when I was three. I woke up one morning with a strange bump on my head and I couldn't remember what had happened the day before or anything before then. It even took me a good 15 or so minutes before I could remember my name, realize I was in my moms apartment, etc.

I'm not saying I was abducted, but it is a possibility, you know? The scar on my head where that bump was left me with a small bald spot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chrystalia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzChrystalia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Chrystalia

Posted 2010-10-11, 05:12 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "michael jordan you moron"
Get trolled much d3v?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Hayduke

Posted 2010-10-11, 09:32 PM in reply to Chrystalia's post starting "Ever try to remember as far back into..."
My Aunt said, when I was little (like, not even two years), and left in a room alone, I would freak out. They'd come in and find me looking towards a window or wall, and I was terrified. My obsession with aliens and psychic abilites that followed as a kid was just as strange to her. She's pretty sure I was abducted, and knowing some beautiful alien in this galaxy may be holding my child makes me feel all warm, and tingly (and slimey) inside.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-12, 05:38 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My Aunt said, when I was little (like,..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
My Aunt said, when I was little (like, not even two years), and left in a room alone, I would freak out. They'd come in and find me looking towards a window or wall, and I was terrified. My obsession with aliens and psychic abilites that followed as a kid was just as strange to her. She's pretty sure I was abducted, and knowing some beautiful alien in this galaxy may be holding my child makes me feel all warm, and tingly (and slimey) inside.
And it's reasons like this why I come to Zelaron on a daily basis. xD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chrystalia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzChrystalia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Chrystalia

Posted 2010-10-12, 06:36 PM in reply to Chrystalia's post starting "And it's reasons like this why I come..."
i seriously dont remember alot of my childhood .... like age 8 and back i cant remember
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123

Posted 2010-10-12, 10:08 PM in reply to jamer123's post starting "i seriously dont remember alot of my..."
I kinda blocked out everything from nine and down (literally everything about my mother).
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-13, 05:53 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "I kinda blocked out everything from..."
Did she abuse you as a child? x3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chrystalia

Posted 2010-10-13, 06:33 PM in reply to D3V's post "UFOs targeting Nuclear Sites?"
real but extremely far away if extraterrestrials ever create the technology to travel to earth it would take a very large amount of light years to travel to earth, therefor if they ever did come to earth they wouldn't of wasted that much time to destroy us they would either be just of afraid as we would our they would be ready to learn about our world because they probally thought that no other beings existed until they found us like most of todays world population believes
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Focused_Jesus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFocused_Jesus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Focused_Jesus

Posted 2010-10-13, 09:21 PM in reply to Focused_Jesus's post starting "real but extremely far away if..."
This probably came up before. I saw on a show that they probably rip open some kind of hole, more or less "skipping" a huge distance between us and them.
I personally just think "Einstein was full of shit".
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2010-10-14, 05:00 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "This probably came up before. I saw on..."
he actually started to create a theory before his death about time travel and stuff... look up the unified field theory and its connection to eistien
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

jamer123