Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Imogen Heap.
Posted 2008-11-22, 10:20 AM
So I bought my co-workers Zune from her and this song was on there. I...like...love it. So much. I was hoping all of her music was like this, but alas. It is not.

Ignore the video. The song is better.

Hide And Seek

As a side note...I can never seem to get the youtube videos to work on here...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-22, 11:23 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Imogen Heap."
It's not bad. Here's another version you might like. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWQgntIxkrw

Here's a cover by some other group. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=088n8iVk5C0
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-22, 11:30 AM in reply to Jessifer's post "Imogen Heap."
Jessifer said: [Goto]
Hide And Seek

As a side note...I can never seem to get the youtube videos to work on here...
BORKED

I'll use your example, this is the URL you copied from youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhVfeOAgmAw

All you do is wrap that url in YOUTUBE tags, then delete the "watch?", and finally replace the "=" with a "/" and you can display a youtube video.

Last edited by Wallow; 2008-11-22 at 11:39 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-22, 11:32 AM in reply to Wallow's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/v/uhVfeOAgmAw ..."
Wallow said: [Goto]
Same goes here. I could never get youtube video tags to work. Then I realized that you have to delete

BORKED
Did you divide by zero again Wallow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-22, 11:40 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Did you divide by zero again Wallow?"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Did you divide by zero again Wallow?
Lol, you looked at my message too fast. Didn't you see the "Under construction" sign?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-11-22, 12:13 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "http://www.youtube.com/v/uhVfeOAgmAw ..."
We're sorry, this video is no longer available.

I didn't like the acoustic version so much, but the version by fightstar is pretty good. And I found a remix of the original that's pretty good too. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwKHB...eature=related
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-22, 01:50 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "We're sorry, this video is no longer..."
That remix is pretty good.

I listened to some of her other stuff. I'd certainly listen to her. I liked "Headlock."
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2008-11-22, 09:59 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That remix is pretty good. I..."
Tell your woman she can't tell good music from bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2008-11-23, 12:32 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Tell your woman she can't tell good..."
k. ghgjhk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!