Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Tom Petty launches huge summer tour!!
Posted 2008-01-25, 09:11 AM
TICKETS GO ON SALE FEBRUARY 4 FOLLOWING THE GROUP'S HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SUPER BOWL XLII HALFTIME SHOW

HIGHWAY COMPANIONS CLUB MEMBERS GET ACCESS TO PRESALE TICKETS

TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS announce an upcoming summer tour that will take the band through the U.S. and Canada. The news comes as the Heartbreakers prepare for the biggest show in live entertainment, the SUPER BOWL XLII HALFTIME SHOW, broadcast live on FOX Sunday, February 3. All tour tickets, with a few exceptions (see below) will go on sale February 4th, the day after the Super Bowl festivities. Watched by nearly 140 million people in the U.S. and one billion in 230 countries and territories worldwide, the Halftime Show will give the world a preview of the legendary live act that will storm the U.S. and Canada in a few short months. This summer tour continues Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers' tradition of great musical packages, with legend Steve Winwood opening every show. For more information, people can go to tompetty.com or simply pick up tickets at ticketmaster.com.

HIGHWAY COMPANIONS CLUB PRESALE, TICKET PACKAGES
Tickets for the Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers' 2008 North American Tour go on sale soon, but fans will be able to jump to the front of the line and purchase tickets before the general public.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO ON TICKET PRESALES AND TICKET PACKAGES

2008 TOM PETTY AND THE HEARTBREAKERS TOUR WITH VERY SPECIAL GUEST STEVE WINWOOD

May 30- Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI
May 31- The Palace of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, MI
June 03- Air Canada Centre, Toronto, ON
June 05- Wachovia Center, Philadelphia, PA
June 08- Nissan Pavilion, Bristow, VA
June 10- Post-Gazette Pavilion, Burgettstown, PA
June 11- New England Dodge Music Center, Hartford, CT
June 13- TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA
June 17- Madison Square Garden, New York, NY %
June 18- Prudential Center, Newark, NJ
June 21- Darien Lakes Performing Arts Center, Darien Center, NY
June 22- Blossom Music Center, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
June 25- Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, CA
July 02- United Center, Chicago, IL
July 03- Verizon Wireless Music Center, Noblesville, IN
July 08- Riverbend Music Center, Cincinnati, OH
July 09- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre at Encore Park, Atlanta, GA ****
July 11- Charlotte Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Charlotte, NC
July 12- Walnut Creek Amphitheatre, Raleigh, NC
July 15- BankAtlantic Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
July 16- St. Pete Times Forum, Tampa, FL
July 19- TBD, Denver, CO ****
July 20- Quest Center Omaha, Omaha, NE
July 22- Sprint Center, Kansas City, MO
July 23- Target Center, Minneapolis, MN
August 07- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Maryland Heights, MO
August 09- MTS Centre, Winnipeg, MB
August 11- Pengrowth Saddledome, Calgary, AB
August 12- Rexall Place, Edmonton, AB
August 15- The Gorge, George, WA
August 16- The Gorge, George, WA
August 20- Jobing.com Arena, Glendale, AZ ****
August 22- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Irvine, CA
August 23- TBD, San Francisco, CA ****
August 26- Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre, Selma, TX
August 27- American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX
August 29- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Woodlands, TX

**** Tickets for these shows on sale TBA.
% Date/Time Subject to change.

--------------------------------------

I, along with a bunch of my friends, will be going to the July 3rd concert in Indiana. Can't. Fucking. Wait. I really love Tom Petty
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-01-25, 01:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Tom Petty launches huge summer tour!!"
That's cool the old man can make a comeback, what brilliant timing too now that he's going to be on National TV in front of millions of viewers, instant cash for the old 'Heartbreakers'. Should be cool.. I doubt i'd go though

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-01-26, 10:44 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "That's cool the old man can make a..."
Wow. I thought he was done touring because of severe knee damage (or something like that). That's pretty awesome.

Also: Thumbs up for your new avatar, Thanatos.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2008-01-27, 12:57 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Tom Petty launches huge summer tour!!"
Good news!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2008-01-28, 06:47 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Wow. I thought he was done touring..."
Vault Dweller said:
Wow. I thought he was done touring because of severe knee damage (or something like that). That's pretty awesome.

Also: Thumbs up for your new avatar, Thanatos.
Yeah I thought the same. I've been to two Petty concerts and the last one I was at he announced that it would be his last year touring. Everybody was quite bummed, to say the least. I'm stoked he's coming back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos