Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Colbert's Facebook Group
Posted 2007-10-23, 03:36 PM
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7406420086

Not sure if that works for not but look for 1,000,000 Strong for Colbert. If only he were taking this more seriously =P. I'd vote for him. The facebook group's only been around since like the 16th and it already has over 560k members.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-10-23, 03:48 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post "Colbert's Facebook Group"
I am a member. See if you can find me!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-10-23, 09:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am a member. See if you can find me!"
I am too. I'll shank anyone who finds me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-10-23, 09:39 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "I am a member. See if you can find me!"
Found you!

http://bloomu.facebook.com/s.php?k=1...80&id=31712071
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn