Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > News and Events

Benazir Bhutto assassinated..
Posted 2007-12-27, 09:08 AM
Here's some excerpts from CNN.com

Quote:
Pakistan's former PM Benazir Bhutto assassinated in Rawalpindi after rally

Bhutto suffered bullet wounds in aftermath of suicide attack by motorcyclist

Police warn people to stay home amid fears of violent backlash, riots reported

NEW: Former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif: "The saddest day" in Pakistan's history
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapc...tto/index.html

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22406555/

Take what you want from this story, sad indeed.. Good news for Terrorists too..

Just informing incase any of you guys haven't heard yet.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-27, 09:16 AM in reply to D3V's post "Benazir Bhutto assassinated.."
Saw it on MSN earlier this morning. This is the first I've even heard this woman's name mentioned so I don't really understand why terrorists have been trying to kill her for years. Is it because she's a prominent female figure in a dominant male society?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 09:49 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Saw it on MSN earlier this morning...."
She's not having a good day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:14 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "She's not having a good day."
She's anti-terrorist and anti-Musharaff. There's been other attempts made on her life, but she kept on going out there. She was truly a courageous woman and perhaps her martyrdom will inspire the pakistani people to weed out the terrorists (although not likely). R.I.P.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:54 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Saw it on MSN earlier this morning...."
Thanatos said:
Saw it on MSN earlier this morning. This is the first I've even heard this woman's name mentioned so I don't really understand why terrorists have been trying to kill her for years. Is it because she's a prominent female figure in a dominant male society?
I've not read the articles, and nor am I, but from what I understand from news reports over here is that the attack was by Al-Qaeda, because Bhutto had strong ties with America, and that she was even in talks with them to allow the American Army into Pakistan so that they can flush out Al-Qaeda.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-28, 12:01 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "I've not read the articles, and nor am..."
Wow, somewhat of an odd development in the story.

Apparently she was not shot.

At all, when the shots we're fired she dropped down through the sunroof, and fractured her skull on sunroof, which apparently killed her... Ouch.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-28, 12:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Wow, somewhat of an odd development in..."
Interesting, isn't it?

Yesterday the authorities were adamant that shrapnel from a suicide bomber had killed her, then that she was shot through the neck, and now they say she fell down and cracked her skull on the sunroof lever. Strange.

And there was no autopsy - they buried her today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2007-12-28, 12:07 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Interesting, isn't it? Yesterday..."
Something seems, very, very fishy about the whole thing. I heartedly believe Musharraf has something to do with this, maybe a quick coverup. What's odd as well is how little her rally was protected, and what could've posessed her to even hang out of the sunroof like that...

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-12-28, 12:17 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Something seems, very, very fishy about..."
Bet it was all staged. She's probably still alive.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!