Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2007-07-05, 09:19 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea but if i keep playing the way i am,..."
I'm actually playing ridiculously well right now. It's just that I play in the afternoons and late at night and all you toolboxes play in the evening when I'm out doing other things. I will try to get on tonight after my WoW raid and show you bitches how a true G puts his thang down.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-07-05, 11:50 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I'm actually playing ridiculously well..."
Gruesome and I got completely smoked last night. I think I averaged 2 kills and 15 deaths per game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-05, 05:06 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Gruesome and I got completely smoked..."
yea i think im going to take a break from H2 for a bit. Im having a good time playing with the clan, but i also play alot without and im not having that much fun anymore. A few days break will do me some good and probably make me excited to come back to it next week
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-10, 09:42 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "yea i think im going to take a break..."
Nice, I'm actually taking off this whole week because I have a house guest and won't be able to find time to play, but hopefully next week I'll be able to get on? Actually, the more I think about it, I probably won't be getting on for a couple weeks....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-10, 05:45 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nice, I'm actually taking off this..."
Is this house guest your gf.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-11, 11:16 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Is this house guest your gf."
Nah, fucking co-worker....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-12, 06:37 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nah, fucking co-worker...."
Titusfied said:
Nah, fucking co-worker....
With you, I have to ask. Female?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2007-07-13, 06:47 AM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "With you, I have to ask. Female?"
Nope, 52 year old, fat man. He likes to pound some beers though, so we get along just fine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-16, 12:52 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Nope, 52 year old, fat man. He likes..."
One day, when you're a 52 year old fat man, the circle will be complete.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-07-16, 02:46 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "One day, when you're a 52 year old fat..."
I hope people are going to be getting on this week! I will be on tonight for sure!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-16, 04:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I hope people are going to be getting..."
Sweet, I'm getting a shower and a bite to eat and then I'm hopping on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2007-07-16, 05:30 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "Sweet, I'm getting a shower and a bite..."
ill be on asap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-16, 07:33 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "ill be on asap"
I just got on and there was nobody.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sue_13

Posted 2007-07-17, 06:30 PM in reply to sue_13's post starting "I just got on and there was nobody."
I just got on and played on Kujo's account. I played with some pro's and learned some new strategies. If you want to know about them, just ask.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-18, 01:11 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "I just got on and played on Kujo's..."
I'll be getting on Thursday night again. I got on Monday for a few hours, but I couldn't keep coordinated with everyone, and ended up getting pretty drunk and just forgot to play anymore.

Thursday though!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-19, 02:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'll be getting on Thursday night..."
Ill be on Thursday night for a bit. Not to long though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-19, 04:28 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "Ill be on Thursday night for a bit. Not..."
Well, that's tonight, and I already IM'd your ass!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2007-07-19, 09:39 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Well, that's tonight, and I already..."
We played and we raped. Very unusual for us i might say haha. What we raise our hardcore levels to (24 for me and 20 for you right?)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2007-07-20, 04:40 AM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "We played and we raped. Very unusual..."
I'm only a 19, but that was from a 17, so it was a good night!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied