Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Whats your level? (ladder)
Posted 2004-07-16, 03:41 PM
I am currently a level 85 fire sorceress
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:42 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Whats your level? (ladder)"
75 blizzard sorc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:48 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "75 blizzard sorc."
86 sdfasdfffff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:07 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "86 sdfasdfffff"
lvl 88 fire sorc
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:10 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "86 sdfasdfffff"
slay, i told you, you never going to catch up with the ladder. Now they are at 89, by night their will be 90!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:12 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "slay, i told you, you never going to..."
lvl 87 blizzard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:19 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "lvl 87 blizzard"
50ish blizz sorc.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:23 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "lvl 87 blizzard"
osm how many hit take you to kill pindle? 1? from blizzard?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:36 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "osm how many hit take you to kill..."
like 1 or 2 if his minion get in away she does now with no charms 4.5k damage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-16, 06:14 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "slay, i told you, you never going to..."
Ganga said:
slay, i told you, you never going to catch up with the ladder. Now they are at 89, by night their will be 90!
I believe they are at lvl 95, maybe not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-16, 06:18 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I believe they are at lvl 95, maybe not."
the prizes ar gone they hit 99 already
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-07-16, 06:31 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "the prizes ar gone they hit 99 already"
i mean # 1000 is 89... and NO they didn't hit on 99 yet...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga