2x flameblew something like that
onadal set helme
2x medusa gaz
ariac needle 4 + skill
wraith flight
tal rasha helmet
eaglehorn
duriel shell

those what left now i am not in game zel3\\\\\\3 msg me what items u need and i will give

Last edited by osmoses-jones; 2004-07-16 at 04:07 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:30 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "my second giveaway"
I could use anything but I'll take raven, ls, and gore if you want.

Edit - and for some reason my activity went from 70% to 40%, in one day ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:39 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I could use anything but I'll take..."
I would like the raven and gore too -_-, rock paper sicssor!
Those 2 are for my unbuild zealot yet (inlove with zealot)

also the lightfacet for my lite sorc.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-07-16 at 03:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I would like the raven and gore too..."
You don't need them ...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I would like the raven and gore too..."
is this ladder or non -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:41 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "is this ladder or non -_-"
Pretty sure it's ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:41 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Pretty sure it's ladder."
ladder tell me now what u guys need and i will make game to give they stuff
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:42 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Pretty sure it's ladder."
please don't said what i need or not, I KNOW what i need or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:43 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "please don't said what i need or not, I..."
Please speak english.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:43 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "please don't said what i need or not, I..."
k game is zel3\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\3
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-16, 03:46 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "Please speak english."
ah why the hell i am flaming over items. whatever. thx osm

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-07-16 at 04:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:11 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ah why the hell i am flaming over..."
np anytime
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-07-16, 06:13 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "np anytime"
Yea thanks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

badboy