Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Hey Everyone
Posted 2004-07-15, 11:38 AM
Sup guys, i haven't been playing diablo for a long long time, mostly because of school. I've also started playing mmorpgs... OMG what a waste of time. Ragnarok / Talesweaver such bullshit. Anyways i think since its the summer, i might as well get back to playing diablo. Could anyone help me out with some items on west? I come back to diablo and i see all my chars and some of my accounts expired.

I was also wondering what is a really good and cheap char to mf with. Someone told me that magic hammer pally was the best... But now i have no idea. Can anyone help me out?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:42 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Hey Everyone"
Well if you want some help, come over to the UsEast. That is where most of us play and can give you help. In 1.10 Hammerdins own all, and you can mf with them in pit or where ever you want. If you are going to bot then prolly a blizz sorc is the best choice.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:43 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Hey Everyone"
There's a name I haven't seen in a while. Welcome back, Rico.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:43 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Hey Everyone"
Fire sorc is good for Andy (unless they patched it, because she has negative fire res). Hammerdins and poison necros are good for pit runs.

Anyhow, if all your stuff is expired, come to USEast and play softcore ladder. That's where we're all congregating. I'm sure you could probably get some gear (if not now, then soon).
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:59 AM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Fire sorc is good for Andy (unless they..."
Sounds like a good plan, i'll make an account on east right away =]

My account name is Gunbound1
Character name is State_GB

Thanks guys!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:01 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Sounds like a good plan, i'll make an..."
Aww... why not tag Zelaron onto your name?

My char is Zelaron-Ice, and, when I make a new character, it'll be Zelaron-Hammer or Zelaron-Hmr, or Zelaron-Fire, etc, etc.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:05 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Aww... why not tag Zelaron onto your..."
Oh, sure i'll just make a new char then =]

its Zelaron-State
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:06 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Oh, sure i'll just make a new char then..."
Good man. I'd donate to ya, but the best thing I have right now is a rare ammy with like.. 8 resall. I've got a tir. Heh...
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:23 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "Good man. I'd donate to ya, but the..."
Oh...

Oh my god....

Holy fucking shit is all im going to say, for 2 things.

Rico is back

and i just found the L33TEST SHIT IVE EVER SEEN ON BNET
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:39 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Hey Everyone"
What's wrong with Ragnarok?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:41 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "What's wrong with Ragnarok?"
I LOVE the comics, I dont know about the game though..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-15, 12:42 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Oh... Oh my god.... Holy fucking..."
What you find? My ammy?
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:02 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Hey Everyone"
Long time, no see man. Welcome back!

I have semi-quit D2 recently, and gave away a LOT of my stuff, but I might be able to scrape some junk together for ya.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Long time, no see man. Welcome back! ..."
i think he may be playing the new ladder..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:05 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "i think he may be playing the new..."
Well, in that case, I get to keep my remaining stuff to trade off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "i think he may be playing the new..."
is there an "old" ladder?
i just checked the box that had ladder... Whats going on? Something new?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 04:23 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "is there an "old" ladder? i just..."
The new ladder season just started. The "old ladder" has merged with non-ladder. There is only one active ladder.
D3V said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:42 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "The new ladder season just started. ..."
So i just have to start over without making a Ladder Character?

Basicly just uncheck the "Ladder Character" box?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:43 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "So i just have to start over without..."
If you want to be with new ladder have the box checked
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-15, 06:45 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "If you want to be with new ladder have..."
Fuck, i got my pally to lvl 13 too

Anyone playing on east at the moment and just minimized diablo to come and see zelaron?

Last edited by -=Rico-GP=-; 2004-07-15 at 06:52 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-