Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Wtf?
Posted 2004-07-15, 07:56 PM
Um, can anyone tell me whats going on?
For some reason everyone is so generous. I refresh my list of games and usually everytime there is a "Free here" type game name. I go in and i get so many free items. East is really sweet. So far i got a hellcrack, 197% skullders, peasent hat, sigon shield, and a spirit shroud.

Fucken nice for my first day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:04 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Wtf?"
Those items are very common and really worth anything, since ladder recently merged with Non-Ladder it really makes other items go down even more. Its your lucky day i guess.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:05 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Wtf?"
Congrats, most times I don't go into the game due to the fact that a lot of people are in them but way to go.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:27 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Congrats, most times I don't go into..."
For a second i throught you talking about ladder i like wtf, I am using those stuff lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:33 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "For a second i throught you talking..."
East goes down right when i'm xfering some of those items.

Not my fucking lucky day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:37 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "East goes down right when i'm xfering..."
GO see the thread about my day -_-.

Just think to yourself, at least they were freeeeeeee.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "GO see the thread about my day -_-. ..."
At least you're not the one that got hacked.

And you could have just left the game and came back then pwned the druid.

At least you have a beast
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 08:44 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "At least you're not the one that got..."
In my short career in diablo, i have lost:

Dusk Nigma
Botd Zerker
P Anni
Good Anni
710 def NON ETH exile.
2x Chaos claws.
4x shadow gc's

I know what it feels like to lose shit -_-.

And that 'beast' cost me pretty much everything of value that I had left. I am now almost broke on nl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-15, 09:10 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "In my short career in diablo, i have..."
Here is my first 2 day of school:

First day, forgot to bring my parking permit, fine ticket: 120 dollar
Second day, hit some lady's car bumper while she at car: 350 dollar
Looking forward to my third day of school: Priceless.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-15, 09:21 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "In my short career in diablo, i have..."
Sovereign said:
In my short career in diablo, i have lost:

Dusk Nigma
Botd Zerker
P Anni
Good Anni
710 def NON ETH exile.
2x Chaos claws.
4x shadow gc's

I know what it feels like to lose shit -_-.

And that 'beast' cost me pretty much everything of value that I had left. I am now almost broke on nl.

holy fuck.
When i make it to the top, i'll take you with me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-15, 09:33 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "holy fuck. When i make it to the top,..."
My Friend lost his old accnt. He was one of richest i knew. This is how bad he got hit:

Coh
2xEnigma
Botd Warspike
Stone
45x32020
Coa
10x290
Exile Akran Rondache
Botd Cb

Yah he got hit BAD. surprised he still plays
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-07-15, 11:01 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "My Friend lost his old accnt. He was..."
Rofl..

Thats nothing children..

Me, Let's make a list of the items i've lost in oh.. 5 months.

4 enigmas
atleast 20 290's
50+ 3/20/20s
2 botds
vex
cham
COH
isted occy
isted lidless

I'm still one of the richest I know. (Nonladder)

Well..

What I lost on ladder..

Lets say.. 12x what i lost on nonladder...

FUXX YUO K_a
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-16, 01:13 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Rofl.. Thats nothing children.. ..."
slaynish you were not that rich blah, stop saying you are the richest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-16, 01:15 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Rofl.. Thats nothing children.. ..."
Slaynish, how much of that did you legitamatly get? Don't count items from stolen accounts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-16, 04:24 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Slaynish, how much of that did you..."
Sovereign said:
Slaynish, how much of that did you legitamatly get? Don't count items from stolen accounts.
Likely 3 290's.

I can't even begin to tally what I've lost in my career of D2 playing. The most recent drops were 2x +5BO CTAs, but that's just the start...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker